Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was thinking of getting one of these. I was looking at the 100W one. My question is about wiring it up. Would I be able to connect it in the headlight bucket instead of having to run it clear back to the battery? I know there may be issuing with amps, but I think it has enough to do it.
If you have any ideas/suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Coach

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi,

I was thinking of getting one of these. I was looking at the 100W one. My question is about wiring it up. Would I be able to connect it in the headlight bucket instead of having to run it clear back to the battery? I know there may be issuing with amps, but I think it has enough to do it.
If you have any ideas/suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

Coach
Hi Coach, what is the "one of these?" I probably embarassed myself and didnt see a link or a picture.

·
X Virgin
5,222 Posts
Bryan, it's in the headline "Shark radio"
I have one and never seen it wired to anything but the battery.

Speaking of battery, I bought a new tender and maybe need to bust it out one of these days. Cold up here but no snow yet ;)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Bryan, it's in the headline "Shark radio"
I have one and never seen it wired to anything but the battery.

Speaking of battery, I bought a new tender and maybe need to bust it out one of these days. Cold up here but no snow yet ;)
Thanks wngd.. of course its cold up here, its the great white North! I ski in Stowe Vermont and have skiied Mt.St. Anne and Tremblant. Verrry cold. It's even cold where i live and my Battery Tender is on the job! Thanks for explaining. Enjoy the weekend :cheers: Bry

whoaa, just saw the shark radio, looks good for someone like me who has no fairing. Does it work ok wngd?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts