Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope its ok to post this here. A friend of mine is moving back to Australia, and can't take their beloved pet "Boo". He asked me to help find him a home so here goes.... His e-mail he sent me. Sorry for the cellphone pic. I tried to post on the Texas X Riders board bur not working right now for some reason.....:hmm2:

"12 month old Black Chinese Sharpei. Very loving and loyal. All shots up to date.
House broken.Perfect for the person or family who wants a new member to the family.
Loves being with people. Contact Mike at 817-726-8415...text message as first point of contact.We are moving out of country and he can't come with us."

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
That is always so sad when a family has to leave a member behind. Good luck with finding a good home for him!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Wish I was in a position to help. I've always loved sharpei's (wrinkle dogs is what my kids call them). Good luck on finding a home for the dog.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
good looking dog......too bad I'm not a bit closer!! we have Eli, a mutt who showed up at my office one day and sat there all day!! he was about a year old then, that was about a year and half ago......he's totally the king of the place here....inspite of the other dog.......he has a Sharpei-like forehead......the rest of him is a mix of shepard, and a bunch of other stuff!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
beautiful dog!!
you shouldnt have a hard time finding a good home.
good luck

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boo is an Okie now...... a teacher from Oklahoma came and took him home to her 11 yr old son to have a friend to roam their 163 acres. I am sure they will have a blast together.:mosh:

I should have asked for visitation rites so we could have the acreage to play on too. :hmm2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts