Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

2321 - 2332 of 2332 Posts

·
Faith Fears Not
84 Posts
@JeepNovaVTX Also check the carb slide diaphragm for any pinholes/cracks. You can also run some Sea Foam through a tank or two of gas to see if that helps. WOT is where the main jet comes into play, so it could have some gunk in it. If all those things check out, you may need to break the carb down for a thorough cleaning.
Someone wrote a good step by step carb tutorial. ;);)

Reactions: MR VTX

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll start here too...let's see those 1300's!!

I can't take much credit for this beauty, Green Ghost did most of the work. We have chromed the the reservoirs, levers, and added the Tornado intake. Just added a Saddleman seat (need photos of that).

Very nice! I like the foot pegs you have on yours.....I want to get some for 1300 R and I'm not having much luck finding what I want....would you happen to have any for sale?

·
Super Moderator
10,370 Posts
Great looking bike with a lousy background for the picture.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2007 vtx 1300r heading out from Colorado on 2week trip around Utah back in June. Brother comes from Sacramento and we meet approximately 1/2 for a week or two ride around. In order of importance back to front in loaded pic. Cooler of adult beverages, 1.75 gallons of midgrade fuel. Clothes, etc. Tool bag on windscreen rag and cleaner for windscreen and some colorado hippie cabbage

·
FREEBIRD
7,780 Posts
'Colorado hippie cabbage'. Lol 😁👍

2321 - 2332 of 2332 Posts