Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
2401 - 2420 of 2422 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can't say the paint job is anything special but I love the color. New pipes. Love em. My wife no longer his it with her boot. Lol replaced 1" risers to a 3 up 1 back. As I'm 6'2" I don't feel like my hands are in my lap.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 VTX 1300R
5 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Finally got back on a bike this year, I had a C back in the day, but recently purchased this '05 R earlier this year.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have always associated batwing fairings to Harleys. I like mine a lot as they match the color of the bike. They are removable. It's just a matter of flipping two metal tabs.
Riding the bike at slow speeds and bobbing my head in sync with my wife to some nice tunes is a rare pleasure. The sound system on these batwing fairing is amazing. It can get extremely loud if that's what you're into.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2007 1300C
Setup for my work schedule, gone from home for 5 days at a time. Needed plenty of storage room and a comfy ride. Nasty Hog King Tour Pak, Viking Hard Leather Wrapped Saddle Bags, Russell Day Long Seats and Backrest, full led conversion, added hazard flasher, air horn, Cobra Floor Boards, Cobra Highway Bars and pegs, Memphis Shades Windshield and Barron Customs X Bars.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Tire Helmet

Attachments

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,311 Posts
2007 1300C
Setup for my work schedule, gone from home for 5 days at a time. Needed plenty of storage room and a comfy ride. Nasty Hog King Tour Pak, Viking Hard Leather Wrapped Saddle Bags, Russell Day Long Seats and Backrest, full led conversion, added hazard flasher, air horn, Cobra Floor Boards, Cobra Highway Bars and pegs, Memphis Shades Windshield and Barron Customs X Bars.
Reading are Hard

·
Registered
12 Posts
Beautiful seats. Where did you get them by chance? I've still got the stock seats

I dunno if you saw it before but I was wondering where you got your seats?
That's a good looking machine! I sent them my Mustang Wide Touring Seats and Russell Cycle Products rebuilt them. Both seats are extra wide with heavy duty suspension. My wife could not handle the Mustang Pillion and and she absolutely loves the Russell Day Long now!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Right on. Ya my wife and I took a weekend get away in Vegas from Phoenix (about 350ish mi) and we were so saddle sore it was stupid considering I've been riding for 15 years. These stock seats are just fine for short rides but taking a long trip on it... Woof! Lol

2401 - 2420 of 2422 Posts