Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1143 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ride 1.jpg 07.11.18 2.jpg Playground 2.jpg
Thought I might as well throw a few shots of my 07 1800 C in here. I know some of you guys have seen these before but, this crazy work schedule I have doesn't give me much time to ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thought I might as well throw a few shots of my 07 1800 C in here. I know some of you guys have seen these before but, this crazy work schedule I have doesn't give me much time to ride.
Sweet bike!
Is your front end racked along with that 21" front wheel? Or do you have stock triple trees?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Its stock triple trees and shock tubes, but it's been lowered 3/4" of an inch in height to accommodate the wheel mod

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,565 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thank you guys, when I can find a scenic spot I'm going to enter the BOTM contest. Hard to find any mountains or streams around here

·
This guy needs all 1800cc
2,043 Posts
Just picked up this bike August 16th, love it!

Welcome to the forum! That's a great looking 1800C!
There's lots of helpful stuff on this site for doing your own maintenance. How's the bike running?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The bike runs fantastic, it's in excellent condition, very clean. It has a Cobra fi2000 fuel processor and LEDs under the tank, I was stoked to find this bike. The first time I rode it, it felt like it was made for me.
So far I've had race tech hi performance springs and a gold valve cartridge emulator installed. I'm amazed at the improvement in the ride and handling, highly recommended.
I have a pair of Progressive 444s on the way for the rear, I'm in the process of converting the turn signals to LED (did the rear today, front next week) and I'm considering putting a Jardine Rumbler on it. Really glad to have found one is such good condition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Progressive 444s

Here she is with the Progressive 444s on.
Rides like a dream now :mosh:

Big improvement over stock, highly recommended!

Next up with be Jardine Rumblers slip on :icon_danc

Q3YDQo7.jpg

h3r0gxl.jpg

·
FREEBIRD
7,509 Posts
1081 - 1100 of 1143 Posts