Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
Bom dia. Aqui no Brasil teve apenas a importação da VTX 1800 C anos 2006 e 2007.a minha é 2006 com 18.000 km
Bicicleta muito bonita, como o bar de maricas da velha escola nas costas. Não os veja mais aqui

·
Registered
31 Posts
[QUOTE = "Pedrobeca, postagem: 3376872, membro: 28164"]
Mito traduz a tradução para o português. Obrigado
[/CITAR]Eu acho que compreendi

·
Registered
31 Posts
[QUOTE = "Pedrobeca, postagem: 3376873, membro: 28164"]
[QUOTE = "Pedrobeca, postagem: 3376872, membro: 28164"]
Mito traduz a tradução para o português. Obrigado
[/ CITAR] Eu acho que compreendi
[/CITAR]
Obrigado

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
O amor pelas motocicletas não tem barreira linguística
You two caused me a lot of work back and forth with translate!

·
Super Moderator
10,471 Posts
Interesting. On my computer running Windows 10, a box pops up in Chrome that detects any non-English language on a webpage and offers to translate it right there on that page. This is no add-on or extension. It appears to be an inherent part of Chrome/Windows 10.

·
Registered
2009 VTX 1300R, Long Island NY
671 Posts
Interesting. On my computer running Windows 10, a box pops up in Chrome that detects any non-English language on a webpage and offers to translate it right there on that page. This is no add-on or extension. It appears to be an inherent part of Chrome/Windows 10.
I believe it is part of the browser. Edge/Chrome have that feature built into it. I haven't used Firefox in years, so I have no idea if it is part of it too. It does work really well, and makes the world feel a little bit smaller (I grew up overseas, and have friends all over the world that speak many languages).

MS Edge Info:
Use Microsoft Translator in Microsoft Edge browser - Office Support

Reactions: katharn

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first post, I hope it works - trying to add the picture and all. Anyway, mine is a 2002 R. Bought it 2004 I think. Had 5,000 miles. It now has over 80,000. Only about 1,000 of those are commuting. The rest on trips, Tour of Honor rides, Iron Butt, etc...And, almost all of those miles solo. A few years after I bought it, I started doing Iron Butt rides. It's been to all 48 states, Mexico, and Canada. So, it's set up for LD riding. The black bag acts as a backrest and also hides an extra 5 gallon tank. Most everything I've modified it with has been sourced on ebay or Craig's list, or Harbor Freight, or made it myself. Windshield, aux lights, heated grips, throttle lock, Ram mounts, Mustang Seat, , etc.... I went Darkside a few years ago, and it's working ok so far. I think the only time it's failed to start was in about 2017. I traced it back to the aftermarket computer mondule that was on it when I bought it. I removed that, it started, and it works better than ever. This is in Montana in 2019.

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts