Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Show off your 1800 - The VTX Cafe 1800 photo "show off" thread.

552K views 1K replies 611 participants last post by  Vinish 
#1 ·
#4 ·
My scoot 2002 1800S model

This is mine. Picked it up 6 weeks ago.
Hypercharger Pro
V&H Big Shots
HPP fuel management system
ISO grips
Passenger boards (dunno who made them)
Rest of it is pretty much stock.

Birdo
Okotoks Alberta Canada

#1,194 · (Edited)
My scoot 2002 1800S model

This is mine. Picked it up 6 weeks ago.
Hypercharger Pro
V&H Big Shots
HPP fuel management system
ISO grips
Passenger boards (dunno who made them)
Rest of it is pretty much stock.

Birdo
Okotoks Alberta Canada
Terry Shirt, Fort Myers, Florida, 2004
This is mine, built it last spring, covid had us locked down so with nothing to do and vairous pars.. Cobra pipes, F200 Chip, hyper-Charger, fenders are fom 1949 Indian., built the base for seat to cover new electronics and batt etc. wanted very retro look..

#5 ·
Here's mine:

and then this:

#7 ·
I'll try to compete. I like mine the best, and thats what really counts. though BigX's paint job is bad ass.

It is the 2006 1800N spec 3. ive added a little chrome and alot of mods.
Clayton mod 1800 C exhaust (extreme amount of work)
a personally modified R-model seat (shaved it down about 2")
$5 walmart drive shaft cover mod
pair valve removal
Modified stock air-box
silver star headlight
custom 'lug nut' key

still to come- taillight modulator w/turnsignal in brake light, rear turn signal removal, cut rear shocks, and progressive fronts. thinking about gutting the muffler entirely and extending the rake. suggestions and comments wanted.

#10 ·
Hey Fondo, I'm not sure if I ever told ya but seeing your bike on this site is the reason I bought the N over all other bikes I looked at. Stratoliner, Raider, bla bla bla. Love the n!
Why thanks AZVTX'er Smurf is a "handsome" bike. And I call smurf him because my pickup is a she and my wife is a she and sometimes I can't get either of them to do or go where I want to, ROFL, But smurf loves to go where I do and has no problems about getting there. ROFL. It's a guy thing I think. lol

The other NEOs at this site have very nice bikes as well and praise to them as well but thanks for singling out smurf, he'll appreciate it. LOL as do I. THANKS sir and many happy miles on your own NEO.:patriot:

#11 ·
the 1300 show off board is kicking our ass in numbers. either there arent very many 1800s or we have the only 18s worth lookin at, and i know thats not right. i really want to steal some good ideas from you guys, lets see some more big dogs.

#12 ·
Okay here is mine...

06' VTX1800N Spec 3
US Saddlebags with Flame Inlay, Tool bag and tank bib also with flame inlay...
Other than that stock for now...

#13 ·
Ok, so these are the saddlebags I was considering except they're a bit on the pricey side. Where'd ya get em and what'd ya pay if you don't mind my asking. I was considering the studded xl models.

Okay here is mine...

06' VTX1800N Spec 3
US Saddlebags with Flame Inlay, Tool bag and tank bib also with flame inlay...
Other than that stock for now...

#1,198 ·
well I am new to this kind of shit, not much of a type's and just pick this up from a friend , needs a lot of work, and i am putting what I need together, it's a 2002 VTX 1800c model, looks like I will be redoing the the bike al together. oh ya have no idea how to put a picture on this thing .

#15 ·
Hey, I got the bags locally, the 4 pieces cost me $760.00 including the brackets. The shop I use beats any website price I have found...

#16 ·
One more for the collection:

#24 ·
Currently I have a 1300R, and I am a newbie. My next bike is the 1800N. I like AZVTX'er and Smurf.
Get one while you can. 1800's are extinct starting in '09.

#21 ·
Here's mine.

:cheers:

#22 ·
I'll see if I can get pics to post this time, I'm not too good at getting them on, but here goes nothin'

BTW, I'm adding some more bling this week, but right now the wheels are off of the bike, (adding new bearings and chaning rubber) so the pics won't look too good at this time, I'll update later

#32 ·
I almost bought that bike when I was "in the market". Then the black/silver became available. Either way, I love the 2-tone.