Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Show off your classic

569 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rogergthree 
#1 ·
I received this email on another club site. If you are interested the contact info is in the email.

Hello, I was curious as to whether or not any of your club members might be interested in bringing their 50's & 60's style cruisers out to University Mall in Chapel Hill in January for a 50's themed event. We're looking to evoke the spirit of that time period and thought that classic bikes would be perfect! The motorcycles would be parked inside the mall. The event takes place Friday the 7th, Saturday the 8th, and Sunday the 9th. If anyone is interested we'd love to have them for one, two, or all three days of the event. It would be great if there was an interest in staggering the number of bikes for each day. What do you think? Pleas send me an email at navillus.gerg@gmail.com or feel free to call! Thanks and Happy Holidays! -Adam Sullivan -336.404.2324 -navillus.gerg@gmail.com

Roger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.