Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,554 Posts
Makes wheelies easier with all that weight in the back :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
On a more serious note, can I actually buy a rack to mount one of these top cases? I can't seem to find anything!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Most people are just using any luggage rack for your particular model. Honda, Cobra and National Cycle have luggage racks for our bikes.
Yeah, I am probably just gonna stick with a regular rack like I have now. I can't believe how expensive the National Cycle ones are!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Finally got those awful bags off my bike! They did their job, but I just wasn't happy with them, plus they blocked the passenger pegs. (Have some waterproof throw overs coming in!) Also, fixed my sissy bar, so that it is actually situated in a much better position. Happy with my current mods!

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,720 Posts
Reactions: Corey Mathery

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,720 Posts
Good to hear from you 😎 Got out 2 times in Jan, but none so far in Feb. Keep my X away from salted roads, and salt residue. We've had weekend snows the last 3 weekends and probably more to come. Nothing compared to what you guys get o_O:eek:
🇨🇦

·
X Virgin
5,232 Posts
We actually had our first snow on Christmas day and then nothing really to speak of until last week. We get much less than MA, MI, OH, NY, IL etc

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yeah we were doing alright here in KY up until now. We had about 1/4-1/2 inch of ice a fews days ago, and now 6 inches of snow on Monday! So needless to say, no riding for me this week nor last!

41 - 60 of 62 Posts