Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a bigger bag , that will sit on passenger seat and strap to sissy bar. The one I have isn't big enough for more than a couple days of gear.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,856 Posts
I'm looking for a bigger bag , that will sit on passenger seat and strap to sissy bar. The one I have isn't big enough for more than a couple days of gear.

Time for some bubble butt Tsukayu VTX bags. :)

·
Registered
17,116 Posts

I have a Kuryaykn Ultra Tour that fills up my back pillion, has a velcro wide band that wraps around the sissy bar, and plenty of D rings to bungee snug. Would also double as a back support, if my Ultimate didn't already have one. Not for sale, sorry.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Kuryaykn Ultra Tour that fills up my back pillion, has a velcro wide band that wraps around the sissy bar, and plenty of D rings to bungee snug. Would also double as a back support, if my Ultimate didn't already have one. Not for sale, sorry.
Come on Fran, I thought you were hooking me up.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,856 Posts
I wish I could find some of those used, can't swing the price on new ones.

If you had an R I know someone who will be selling a set soon. Not compatible with C though. :(

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you had an R I know someone who will be selling a set soon. Not compatible with C though. :(
Always seem to be able to get things for the "R" easier. Keep on the look out for me. Appreciate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts