Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized this morning after a particularly interesting night of dreaming that I am already suffering withdrawls from 2 interests of mine.

1. obviously riding the x

2. watching sons of anarchy

It wasn't hard to figure out as in my dream I was talking to opie about going for a ride, but he didn't want to go lol. Although in my dream I at least got to go on a nice long cruise before I met up with opie lol.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Dreams are okay as it is the brains way of making sense of things. Its when you wakeup in the garage in the morning with a blanket, hugging the rubber that you know you need therapy.
Now, if you will excuse me, I am running late for my session :D
:cheers:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I was going to ride this morning (27 degrees F) but I woke up late and didn't have time to get all my cold weather gear on. I haven't ridden in a week and am starting to suffer PMS (Parked motorcycle Syndrome) myself.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
BAD case of pms here, been a week & a half since I've ridden, but, tomorrow calling for bearable temps to ride to work at least. The SOA thing is covered at my end, I've got seasons I & II on DVD & III DVR'd!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Same here, in vain I watch the weather forcast and only see 30's for a high and teen's overnight. I pulled her out yesterday into the drive way to get some sun and crank up. I let her idle while I checked my mailbox, cleaned out the trash from my truck, etc. Might see 50's this weekend!:coffee:

·
Registered
182 Posts
It's only 53 down here today. Thats cold.. HaHa. Any way I feel for you guys up north . I did my tears and years in New York and Maine but settled in Florida for the "Senior Years" and am loving it. Ride all year and it's the best.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it was 40 degrees yesterday and no snow on the roads so I couldn't help myself. Took the X out for a ride. I thought that would've helped with my withdrawls but it only seems to have made them worse.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was out today for a :choppersm100 miles of fun, had to. The weather man said snow likely Monday. Can’t stand the withdraw symptoms.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
Well, the forcast was acurate for my neck of the woods, 100%crappy with a 100% chance of sh!tty.:banghead: );~{ Rained all day & now temps falling at a steady rate:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts