Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Thats a great story... Thanks for sharing it.

It's funny how they like to do-un to others but freak out when it's done back to them... :cheers: (also some extra Kudo's go to the local PD who worked "with" them)

Nice... long time coming.... where do I sign up at...:patriot:
+1... I'd be happy do do my part if it was within reach.

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
LadyVtxRider, yes, yes I did enjoy reading this so much. Thanks for posting, and huge thanks goes out to Charley & his small, but big hearted posse!!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats the best thing Ive read in years!:patriot:
I ride by the radio station everyday on my way home from work, and see his Ultra parked outside. This makes me think I may try real hard to make his Brass Monkey ride come December. :)
And if he does organize another ride to Kansas, I think there will be a lot more riders going with him.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Awesome!! :patriot: IMHO I think that when they protest a fallen soldier's funeral that, family members of the soldiers have the right to show freedom of expression in the form of a beat down.

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
VERY nice! I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment and satisfaction all four must have felt. You KNOW the LEO's got a chuckle out of the whole thing as well. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
I laughed, I cried with gratitude and my heart sang for a change. A priceless invasion by a small group. I'd like to see different ride show up with 100's or 1,000's of passionate but peaceful bikers show uo during the riding season. Sirs my hat is off to the 4 of you. The heck with coffee and donuts, I'd like to buy them steak dinners.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Makes me sick that a group like that calls themselves a church. My Bible teaches love not hate.

Way to go guys Im proud of you. Wish I could have been there.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Priceless....Simply Priceless....:patriot::patriot:

I may just have to make it thru Topeka on my way to WV...I am sure my bike would cause a stir...

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Go for it Ed, see who's near that would join you!!
:hmm2:...I just might have to seriously think about that....I just looked at Google maps and Topeka is sitting right on I-70..

I could be there on Saturday night and be ready for Sunday morning...

Might even contact Topeka PD and let them know ahead of time...I will, of course, send them pics of the bike so they will be able to readily "identify" the perp....LOL...:D;)

·
Relocation Engineer
1,520 Posts
I ride by the radio station everyday on my way home from work, and see his Ultra parked outside. This makes me think I may try real hard to make his Brass Monkey ride come December. :)
And if he does organize another ride to Kansas, I think there will be a lot more riders going with him.
Roger that! Id love to make round two!:patriot:

·
IBA #37750
1,813 Posts
Awesome article...thanks for posting.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts