Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Pee Dee Chapter #093 in Florence, SC with 1st officer Choo Choo (Greg Varner) and 2nd officer Big Al (Al Sandoval) (both VTXCafe.com members) are raffling off a mini chopper motorcycle. All proceeds from the raffle will be going to St. Jude Children's Hospital. The cost of each raffle ticket is $1.00.

The drawing will be held on Christmas Eve at 12:00 noon. You do not have to be present to win. The winner will be responsible for picking up the bike or arrange shipping on their own. You can purchase raffle tickets from Greg Varner... mail a check or money order to:

Greg Varner
947 White Pond Rd.
Effingham, SC 29541.

All we need is the quantity you would like along with your name and phone number. We will write in your information for you on each raffle ticket you purchase. Please make sure you mail or checks/MO to arrive before 12/24 prior to the 12:00 noon drawing. Please help us spread the word so that we can raise a great sum for this wonderful cause. The children and their families that depend on St Jude Children's Hospital will be eternally grateful for your support.

The mini chopper is a 125cc four speed that is street legal, it also has both kick and electric start and is more suited for children and teenagers. That doesn't mean you can't ride it as an adult if your up for the challenge. Enjoy the pictures and thanks again for your participation.

This will sure look great under your Christmas tree this year!

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
I'll buy some tickets, if we can get somebody like Grits to ride it up here to Shelby to me...... Actually if I would win that thing, I'd ride it out to the mailbox each day to pick up the mail....

Glad it ain't painted blue... so, uh... I'm in... for uh.. 13 of them, I suppose...

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
I wonder if that would fit in the back of my hearse??....:hmm2: I'd have to repaint it blue though...Otherwise old ladies would be pulling holeshots on me with their hover rounds...:stirpot:

·
BIG AL
298 Posts
That's agood start for a good cause show me your giving spirit and get them sales coming thank you RAy for all your help the kids thank you to........
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
not sure how much...but when the wife gets up, i will be in for a few dollars.

hey ray, the last couple of times i sent money through paypal as a gift i am sure it still took out a percentage...

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
$10 sent for 10 tickets...

Great thing, helping fund St Judes. Thanx for doing so, guys.

·
Registered
18 Posts
First off I want to say a big THANK YOU! to Ray for giving us the green light to post this raffle on the VTXCAFE. Also I appreciate the great job he did in editing and sharpening the post to make it look so great. You guys and gals of the VTXCAFE are awesome in my book and I can't thank you all enough for your participation in this great cause. I know there will only be one winner but I wish you all the best of luck. My prayer is that none of you will ever need the service that St. Jude provides but thank you for helping those that are dependent on them. God bless you all!

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Hi Greg, paypal and PM sent... good luck with this raffle, hope you raise lots of money for the hospital.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Everybody,

Please refrain from using Paypal for this raffle. It appears they don't allow the use of paypal for raffles and they have placed my account on hold. If you would like to participate please mail your check or money order to my address listed in the raffle details. Thank you again for all your participation. I as well as thee kids at St. Jude are grateful for your support.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts