Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:hmm2:Well I wasn't going to, but I did. I ended buying PylePLMCA60 Price wasn't bad, I got them from gooddeals18.com I looked at a lot of different types and brands. I didn't want big speakers on my handle bars. Listened to a few brands and types on you tube. What was nice about this setup is that it came with a usb power port also, was considering a kuryakyn bullet type power setup (cigarette lighter} Saved $55.00 on that by not buying it. The sound on the speakers isn't bad for the price and there a perfect size so that there not overly stated. I mounted the usb power port off the left one and mounted the volume control off the right one. Put the amp and other stuff in my windsheild pouch. I use a 4gb Sandisk Clip + came with a 1000 songs card (Oldies) plus I dowloaded another 250 songs Here are a couple pics. Oh and I never told the wife I did it, we went for a ride today came to a red light, turned up the volume and she was so surprised and yes she likes it very much. I have a side burner exhaust and no problem hearing the music at 65 mph today :cool:

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
pretty kool

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
I looked at the site and cant figure out which setup you got.
Also you said you got a 1000 song (oldies) Sanddisk is that on a SD card if so where can I get one.

thank you

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope this Helps !!!

I looked at the site and cant figure out which setup you got.
Also you said you got a 1000 song (oldies) Sanddisk is that on a SD card if so where can I get one.

thank you
MP3 player, Here's where to get it (My wife bought it for me) http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ansa-Clip-4GB-MP3-Player-wFM-Tuner-1000-Songs Here's the link for the speaker system, the pic doesen't show all you get. There's a better description for it on E-bay but Better price here: http://www.gooddeals18.com/product/PLMCA60/Pyle-Motorcycle-Mount-Amplified-Stereo-Sound-System.html

I been kicking around the idea of a stereo. Thanks for the write up. Easy to install?
Yes No Problem

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been looking into this setup $150 on amazon.com and I was just worried about the bass. Is there any bass at all? I'm big into music and I just want to make sure it sounds good
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts