Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question. When you turn your ignition key on do ALL the function lights light up. Not the turn signals though. Bike would be in neutral and not started. My water temp light is not coming on when I go to start postion but the neutral and the oil is. Doug

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Got a question. When you turn your ignition key on do ALL the function lights light up. Not the turn signals though. Bike would be in neutral and not started. My water temp light is not coming on when I go to start postion but the neutral and the oil is. Doug
My '06 1300R is doing the same as yours and has as long as I have owned her.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Your normal. Temp light does not come on with the key.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks one and all. I thought I was crazy. This normal thank goodness.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I never really thought on that. So, there is absolutely no indication that the temp light really works. Nice.:kidding:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts