Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few new grills are on there way. A couple are custom art orders, mostly because I can't sell copyrighted or licensed designs, but a couple are for everyone.

Besides these, there is a fallen soldier set, a stanley cup, a flaming skull, a VTX (1300 or 1800) set, and a machine-cut lexan blockoff plate and spacer ring coming.

The new stock grills:
Fireman's Cross Set (sold as singles as well):

Fallen soldier:

Also, there were enough requests for Texas that we did one:

Now, some customs. If anyone is intersted in the non-logo ones, ask. They are:

or

And this one is still in the works:

What do you all think?

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
I cant wait to see the last one and how it looks on my bike. It's gonna look nice all lited up. :mosh: You did one Heck of job on it. Thanks Again Jim

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will the lexan plates work with previous versions of the covers?
Yes, they'll jsut be a bit more professional looking than the ones I hand-make now. And the spacers will be the same way. And because they are closer to what the existing grills look like spacially, they could even be put outside the cover instead of inside, or between grills.

I cant wait to see the last one and how it looks on my bike. It's gonna look nice all lited up. :mosh: You did one Heck of job on it. Thanks Again Jim
I like your new avatar! :D

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
and a machine-cut lexan blockoff plate and spacer ring coming.

OK Spyker enough is enough. Stop with the stuff I wanna get next.

The Texas plate is unfair, that being available gives me no choice and the block off plate thing will solve my Jet Kit dilemma 'til winter when I will have time to tinker with it....

Thanks loads ..... $$$ Mo' Money • Mo' Money • Mo' Money $$$ ...

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Spyker enough is enough. Stop with the stuff I wanna get next.

The Texas plate is unfair, that being available gives me no choice and the block off plate thing will solve my Jet Kit dilemma 'til winter when I will have time to tinker with it....

Thanks loads ..... $$$ Mo' Money • Mo' Money • Mo' Money $$$ ...
Nope, just $ Mo' Money $. You know my stuff is reasonable. At least I think it is. :D I'm not gonna retire off this stuff; I just want to fill the tank, get in some rides out of it, and have fun.

·
Registered
912 Posts
A few new grills are on there way. A couple are custom art orders, mostly because I can't sell copyrighted or licensed designs, but a couple are for everyone.

Besides these, there is a fallen soldier set, a stanley cup, a flaming skull, a VTX (1300 or 1800) set, and a machine-cut lexan blockoff plate and spacer ring coming.

The new stock grills:
Fireman's Cross Set (sold as singles as well):

Also, there were enough requests for Texas that we did one:

Now, some customs. If anyone is intersted in the non-logo ones, ask. They are:

or

And this one is still in the works:

What do you all think?
Very nice,do you have picture of fallen soldier?
Thanks!

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice,do you have picture of fallen soldier?
Thanks!
Not yet, but I'm hoping to have them go with this batch.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Now you're hurting me.....I've got a custom cutout airbox and now with your Texas and the FD one I'm not sur ewhat to do. I was going to get one for my next VTX (yes, I'm planning on buy a second one within a couple of years) but now I think I need two more X's. Beautiful work and you don't make it easy for a rider to decide!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
like the idea of the Stanley Cup... :mosh:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the Indian but then I would. Gambit my wife love the tat!!!!
I kinda like it myself.. :) I always get a laugh when people ask me if they can take pics of it.. While I was at the Wings/Coyote's game in Detroit, guy sitting next to me took a pic of it and posted it on Facebook... lol

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
I kinda like it myself.. :) I always get a laugh when people ask me if they can take pics of it.. While I was at the Wings/Coyote's game in Detroit, guy sitting next to me took a pic of it and posted it on Facebook... lol
I had to show it to her, she a certified Wing Nut. The dog won't stay by her when they play cause she goes nuts.

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added a few new grills to the top post

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
great looking mods....

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I am going to have to get one of the "Fallen Soldier" grills to go with this bike....only problem is it will not be painted to match....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts