Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Knowledge Is Power!!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new full exhaust system for a 07 VTX 1800C asking 150.00 not including shipping.:choppersm

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Doc,
Are these still available? If so is it a complete system with heat shields, brackets, etc? Any blemishes? I'm taking delivery of a new 2008 F2 and prefer the lower pipe to accomodate hard bags, do you know if these will fit? Is Pay Pal OK?
Thanks,
Steve

·
Knowledge Is Power!!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Doc,
Are these still available? If so is it a complete system with heat shields, brackets, etc? Any blemishes? I'm taking delivery of a new 2008 F2 and prefer the lower pipe to accomodate hard bags, do you know if these will fit? Is Pay Pal OK?
Thanks,
Steve
Yes, I still have them. I'm not sure about the fitment of if the will fit but I can try to find out and they are like brand new. I will post pictures later tonight when I get home from work.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Again Doc,
I called my dealer and they will fit. I'll take them. Just let me know how you want to arrange. If you want call me 609-304-1515.
Steve

·
Knowledge Is Power!!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I sent you a email with the picture also talked to the guy from ups he said I need your zipcode but that the shipping should be about $95.00 so let me know when your ready to do this Pay Pal is the plan.

·
Knowledge Is Power!!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya got your email after I posted here in the forums, so thats fine let me repack the stuff and I will give you a new total should be able to get to ups store tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts