Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to use the tire plug kit that I keep in my saddlebag on one of my cage tires. Not only was it a major PITA, but I ended up breaking the reamer that came with the kit. So, I'm looking for a new kit and found this one:

http://www.stopngo.com/motorcycle.asp

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Thanks

Ride safe:choppersm

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
have it, but I've never used it!! hope to keep it that way...I also have a small inflator I can plug into my power plug
Ditto ....

Oh I do have some experience. I opened the kit to see if all of the parts were there. Yep !! Now performing their proper duty taking up space in the Barrel Bag.

Sure was a fairly large sum of $$$$$ for the pump. Approximately $150.00 for piece of mind that you can fix a whole in a tire with a patch plug and then blow it back up .... Geeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

Oh well it shows my maturity, that I can spend money on the bike for something that doesn't shine or supposedly increase power.....

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's exactly what I carry Epi. Little pump plugs into my Battery Tender pigtail. @Mac, I use a small air compressor from a company called Slime. 49 clams is all I paid for it. The Stopngo pump is pretty high.

Ride safe

·
Registered
877 Posts
I use a slime pump as well. I'll pass on the slime though.. I carry a normal plug kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts