Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 hours, I finally put together that life size jig saw puzzle called a garage. It now houses 2 motorcycles and 2 SUV's and a snow thrower (and other small misc junk). Oils changed, fuel treatment added, tires filled, battery tenders on, bike covers on, cleaned and polished. Now it's hibernation for 5 months (them not me...don't I wish though). Time for a Scotch, a hot tub soak, watch the Bulls and wait for the Blackhawk game tonight. Life is good! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
My garage up North belongs to me an the bike. Minus the bunk house it's a 28" x 28" structure known as the Man Cave. With the bunkhouse going in the house is optional. If I sell the place I'll sure miss that building. Cleaning the garage to make room for vehicles is a PITA. I hope your team won at least.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bulls win. Hawks lose. Gonna be a long winter.

Glad I got everything done. Today they are talking falling temps down into the teens as possibly 3-5" of snow. I think we stay home today.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Good deal on getting the garage in order.....No garage here everything jam packed in a 10'x12' shed...:banghead:

Bulls win. Hawks lose. Gonna be a long winter.

Glad I got everything done. Today they are talking falling temps down into the teens as possibly 3-5" of snow. I think we stay home today.
Yep....Winter sucks....They're calling for 5-8" here today..:mad:

Oh and GO WINGS!!!!!:bleh:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ive got a 24x26 man cave also . It has heat in the floor and two backup heaters.I has running water all year around. As I write this it is -10 up here:(. It has a full kitchen and three dog houses I store my garden veggies that I can out there I put my two bikes in the other garge by the house. The reason for that is I put my 4 wheeler with plow and 4x4 tractor snowblower in there, I live in the country, It has tv and stereo. My wife does not come out there often but my 3 dogs think it is heaven.:cheers: Go Vikings and Timberwolves

·
Registered
452 Posts
Got mine squared away a few months ago. There was a time when I couldn't put a 10 speed bike in there. Now it has a mid sized SUV, trike, Valkyrie, and all the other guy things in there. Including the 3 piece roll around tool chest that Mrs. Big_Steve is giving me for Christmas. :mosh:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Your right here are some pic. The roasts are for the Am Legion Membership feed I cook for every year

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet setup. I noticed the dart board. Is Bassdude stopping over?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You guys inspired/shamed me to fix up/clean up my garage. It has no heat, but is attached to my house, and is pretty warm in the winter. It sadly needs stuff thrown out, i have waaay to much crap collected over the years. Thanks for the thread and the posts. im going out now to start. It's around 40 degrees here, no snow.
Ride safe, ride free :choppersm

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No doubt there Gonzo. Just thought maybe minnmel was getting ready for Bill to stop on by. One thing I did see missing, however, was a tapper on the fridge door. Now THAT would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi Bear, as long as you got something to sit on, kick your feet up, maybe a table, its all good. My man cave is just that, fit for a cave man and not much more, but thats how i like it. Too nice and the wife or daughters or son would start hanging out. and why not? :D

Bry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts