Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is short notice but I was asked to post this for Steve (Heffly) over on the OA. Meet and Greet this weekend Saturday 6/9 at Two Wheels of Suches in Suches Georgia. All you AL, GA, TN Carolina and anyone else that want to make the ride are invited to meet up there around 11am edt for lunch. Restaurant to be determined but once I find out I'll post it up.
Post up if you think you might attend. Any N Alabama riders want to ride over with me let me know. I'll be headed out from Scottsboro AL pretty early. Probably as soon as the sun comes up.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
The "Boss" says OK so I'll see you there. Anyone near the Douglasville area who wants to meet up, let me know. I'll be taking the scenic route (no interstate) through Cartersville up and over to Jasper then 53 to Dawsonville, 9 N to Dahlonega then 60 N to Suches.

·
Super Moderator
9,739 Posts
I have ridden three times in the Suches, GA area. Other than the Two Wheels of Suches (TWOS) Inn itself, there is no other restaurant nearby. The best alternative in my opinion is a BBQ place called Jim's Smokin' Que on US 19 a little south of Blairsville. It is about 15 miles and 26 minutes from TWOS. You can take a really nice ride on NC180 to get there from TWOS. If you want another great ride, take US19 south from Jim's Smokin' Que to where it meets US129. This is the relatively famous motorcycle run called "Blood Mountain".

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
We had a good ride today. Just shy of 300 miles for me. I met with, ate with and rode with Hans, Wayne and Steve who post mainly on the OA. It was good to see them again.

100_7397.JPG / 100_7395.JPG / 100_7394.JPG / 100_7392.JPG

Click on pics for larger images

1 - 5 of 5 Posts