Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. Just wanted to throw it out there for anyone that can make it. Me and a few friends(2 so far) are making a run to the dragon Wednesday 4/23/14. We are meeting up at the gas station at the intersection of Hwy 64 and US 411 at 12:30ish. Anyone interested is welcome to tag along. This is my first BIKE run to the Dragon, so I think it should be an interesting experience. :D I know this is short notice, but I hope that I can see some fellow VTX riders out there. :D

·
Falco peregrinus anatum
520 Posts
I will be taking a 10 day east coast trip May 16-25 with a few friends on our scoots. We have planned to do the tail of the dragon as part of the tour- that is the only thing planned, other than that it is "a pig trail" for us.-cheers

·
Justified Member
2,563 Posts
I will be taking a 10 day east coast trip May 16-25 with a few friends on our scoots. We have planned to do the tail of the dragon as part of the tour- that is the only thing planned, other than that it is "a pig trail" for us.-cheers
There's alot of good pig trails here. We'll be riding that week if you wish to join us. Or I can answer any questions you have.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts

·
Justified Member
2,563 Posts
Hey ya'll. Just wanted to throw it out there for anyone that can make it. Me and a few friends(2 so far) are making a run to the dragon Wednesday 4/23/14. We are meeting up at the gas station at the intersection of Hwy 64 and US 411 at 12:30ish. Anyone interested is welcome to tag along. This is my first BIKE run to the Dragon, so I think it should be an interesting experience. :D I know this is short notice, but I hope that I can see some fellow VTX riders out there. :D
Don't leave us hanging. Hope you made it home safe, had fun, got pics, and all that.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry ya'll. Just now got enough time to myself to get on here. Done the run, went thru the skyway to the dragon and back home... Totaled 300 miles for the trip. I am working on organizing another run up there. I have to get some crashbars to rest my feet on for the next run though. My legs were so sore the next 2 days... LOL. All in all, I had fun. :) I'll post pix later, Killboy did get me on camera once... LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts