Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this under the ride with Taz but with the honey do list I just got I think Lunch is a better option at the moment.

Anyone from the area want to meet at the Tilted Kilt at noon in clearwater on US.19 at Drew?

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Looks like I will be stuck at work all day. :(

·
Old Rider, newer VTX
185 Posts
I wish I could make it. I work just south of Clearwater Mall, but between work and a colonoscopy consult at 1:45 I can't be there.
Have fun.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My plan was to be there at Noon but need some people to agree to show up. If no one wants to go it will be OK I will just surprise my wife at work. Hopefully earn me extra credit. So, let me know

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Looks like i'll be out of this one also. Sorry bro, just trying to finish up things before fri/sat. Let me know if you're interested in doing a ride on sunday down Ona area to http://www.herbslimestonecountryclub.com/ Looks like it will be 20+ bikes (American Legion & FL westcoast riders groups) including some X riders i've been meeting at local bike nights and such.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, sorry to hear that. We will just do this another time. I need extra credit with the wife so we will see everyone after the new year. heading to NC

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Looks like i'll be out of this one also. Sorry bro, just trying to finish up things before fri/sat. Let me know if you're interested in doing a ride on sunday down Ona area to http://www.herbslimestonecountryclub.com/ Looks like it will be 20+ bikes (American Legion & FL westcoast riders groups) including some X riders i've been meeting at local bike nights and such.
Joe I may be up for that if I can clear it with the wife. It would be nice to get a ride in, because I think while I'm home with Sara next week I will tear into the bike and paint my engine while I have it apart doing the carb.
I'll let you know.

·
9,160 Posts
Would have loved to be there Taz but it's a work day for me. Maybe something on a Tuesday if possible, that's one of my days off. :hmm2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts