Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...this should be simple. The long hose, which Im assuming is overflow, that comes from the tank down through the middle of the bike (2005 VTX 1300C) hangs down underneath the bike and is kind of annoying. There's nothing wrong with it, It just looks unsightly and its one of the first things people see when looking at my bike. Any tips on how to get rid of the end of it without hurting its use?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
That's the tank vent hose. Need to keep it from getting pinched, but I just clipped a little off under the bike. Won't hurt.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking about doing...just wanted to make sure it was OK. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
i just replaced the coolant in my bike and noticed this, now i can't stop noticing it:gah:. im gonna have to trim it
Now that is really funny ..Been that way since your join date (2010) thats funny, hope you have learned something else today since 2010 lol ... Just kidding with you. :patriot:

Donut/Doug lol.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Now that is really funny ..Been that way since your join date (2010) thats funny, hope you have learned something else today since 2010 lol ... Just kidding with you. :patriot:

Donut/Doug lol.
Ha. I try to look past my mistresses' flaws....but when I can't it time for some plastic surgery.

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,909 Posts
Your time is u-a coming !!!!. Lol. :swoon: Deb will keep you going straight !!!!!!
Yes Sir. She does a fine job of it too. :) This year is 24 for us. Looking forward to hitting 40 and more with her.

Hey...she's a giant midget too. Kinda like you! No wonder you like her. :D

Sent from Sasquatch's secret hideout using whoops, screams, and wood knocks.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Yes Sir. She does a fine job of it too. :) This year is 24 for us. Looking forward to hitting 40 and more with her.

Hey...she's a giant midget too. Kinda like you! No wonder you like her. :D

Sent from Sasquatch's secret hideout using whoops, screams, and wood knocks.
She's a good one a "keeper" You too make a good couple and family :glee:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts