1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
crazy.....

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
I saw that awhile ago notice how close the cages ride to the bikes other there and he was one of the slowest, and not to many people were even takng a second glance.

·
Deactivated Account
218 Posts
I saw that awhile ago notice how close the cages ride to the bikes other there and he was one of the slowest, and not to many people were even takng a second glance.

I'm with Marty. That mini SUV was about two feet behind the guy using the cell phone. Cagers that tailgate me, especially when I'm on the scooter, get my blood boiling.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
truely insain, there is no way he would servive anything that may happen.
On the other hand it is impressive.. but still stupit

·
Really OLD FART Member
5,197 Posts
:coffee: I can't even text while sitting on the toilet, much less while riding and I have absolutely NO idea how to find one that's been sent to me to read!

Now I DID get stung on the leg while riding about two years ago and I somehow managed to find my cell phone and CALL my wife to meet me on the road with my bee sting kit, 'cuz i was gonna try and get as far as I could before having to pull over before passing out. And I did ALL that without ever stopping. But I WAS on a back road, early morning weekend and NO traffic. Luckily, she met me before I had to stop or passed out!

:rolleyes: She can drive pretty fast, it turns out.

:hmm2: Hmmm...maybe she really DOES love me.

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
:coffee: I can't even text while sitting on the toilet, much less while riding and I have absolutely NO idea how to find one that's been sent to me to read!

Now I DID get stung on the leg while riding about two years ago and I somehow managed to find my cell phone and CALL my wife to meet me on the road with my bee sting kit, 'cuz i was gonna try and get as far as I could before having to pull over before passing out. And I did ALL that without ever stopping. But I WAS on a back road, early morning weekend and NO traffic. Luckily, she met me before I had to stop or passed out!

:rolleyes: She can drive pretty fast, it turns out.

:hmm2: Hmmm...maybe she really DOES love me.
someone else highly allergic to bee stings? :hmm2:

·
9,160 Posts
He's a :icon_cens ing idiot . . . . . . . and a statistic looking for a place to happen. I hope he hasn't reproduced and doesn't before his number comes up. :banghead:

·
apacolypse survivor!
4,517 Posts
obviously you guys have never been to singapore lol, personaly I would opt out on that manuver!

·
Road Name: Lethal
448 Posts
Hummm I bet he is using Dyna beads in his tires....haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts