Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Thanks For The Ride Guys and Gals

3K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  cronicdrummer 
#1 ·
Well I've said everything I know to say about a VTX on this Forum. Right or Wrong. I'm going to take a break for awhile and not anwser any posts. I'll still try to anwser PMs and may hit the Shout Box, But I'll not be anwsering posts. With all the people on the board now with so much info to share, I thought it would be a good time for a break. Maybe even do a little ridding. I want you people to know, I've really enjoyed the learning experiance. I hope I've helped a few you guys and gals as much as I've been helped myself. A special thanks goes out to Big-X, Man you've really done a great service here to all of us that ride the VTX. Dill Dawg, CharlieD, Betty Boop, You can't realize how much you guys have helped me. Retro Rich, I hope you enjoy the new home, and your relocation is a smooth one. Maybe you can make the Spring Ride and buy the that Beer you owe me!!! OR THAT CARB BY RICH TUNE UP I NEED!! I'd really like to thank all the guys and gals that made the Charity Ride one for the books. You people really stepped up when called on. This is a great board with a bunch of outstanding people, I wish you all the best. This is 2000 for me and I'm outta here. Thanks for the Ride. GREEN GHOST :D :D :D :D

See less See more
#3 ·
WOW! I thought the 2,000 post thing was a joke. I just got here and looks like one of the nicest guys I've met has grabbed his helmet and is running for the door.

You've certainly helped me, GG, and I wanted to say thank you one more time!

Take care and keep her shiny side up! :choppersm

#5 ·
He "aint going nowheres". Especially when we start talking about him. ;)

#9 ·
GG, I haven't seen a pic of your bike for a long time. Just tells me I have alot of catching up to do. One of the baaadest rides I've seen. Thanks for all your help! Ride hard and fast and stay cool!

#10 ·
A legend in his own time.

You will be missed. :icon_no: You were always courteous and never overbearing. It seemed like no question was a stupid one with you. It just aint gonna be the same without ya. A class act. Thanks for all the help and come back soon!

Best of Luck Ghost!! :icon_wave :cheers:

#13 ·
:nono: ...:icon_cry2 I AM SOOO... not gonna let you quit posting...you'll be here everyday..just like normal...checking pm's and using the shout a million times...:confused: :confused:... by not posting your only gonna fill up your inbox and slow down the cafe with so many shouts..lol.:p So quit beng hard headed...:spank: ..there are alot more questions to be asked and answered !!! Besides...you'll want our opinions when your done redoing the Ghost !! And another Besides...I'll miss ya !! :icon_hug: Not saying bye...tearing up already...BB :):icon_cry2

#17 ·
Ride safe GG and come on into the chat once in a while. Take care.

#25 ·
Ok, now it is a challenge to have GG make a post to 2001. Who will it be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.