Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... I just wanted to share the news that in several months I will be a dad. Found out the good news a few weeks ago and we have been waiting to make sure everything goes according to plan. Please keep my wife and I in your thoughts a prayers and I hope you all are having the same exciting and meaningful holiday I am. Ride safe if you can... and if you can't ride then stay warm. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hello all... I just wanted to share the news that in several months I will be a dad. Found out the good news a few weeks ago and we have been waiting to make sure everything goes according to plan. Please keep my wife and I in your thoughts a prayers and I hope you all are having the same exciting and meaningful holiday I am. Ride safe if you can... and if you can't ride then stay warm. :cheers:
Congrats! Mine's 14 months old now:D

·
Floor Board Scraper
622 Posts
Congratulations Big Jon!!!

Not to hijack your thread, but I just found out today that I will be having a GIRL in May! My first child... No I ain't selling my VTX!

It is an awesome feeling isn't it!

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Merry Christmas & Congrats! Hope all your problems are little ones! Hee Hee Hee!

·
Floor Board Scraper
622 Posts
Thank you all.

Big Jon, you think finding out you are going to be a dad is great, just wait till you get to see a little face, hands, and feet during an ultrasound!!! It's only gonna get better.

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
then they start growing...and growing...and growing...and get more and more and more expensive...and you enjoy every bit of it...then they turn into an adult and leave...finally, you wonder what ever happened with that little baby you brought home from the hospital...and where that little baby went???

isnt it wonderful being a parent? congrats to you both!!!

·
F rider
720 Posts
Congrats to both you guys! Those are future riding buddies! Mine has just got big enough this last summer to ride, and now I enjoy riding even more

1 - 20 of 24 Posts