Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The monsoons have subsided for the moment here in Southern Kaliforniastan. Road crews are dealing with the mud slides, fallen rocks and flooding in the usual areas that flood. The Highway patrol gets a breather from all of the fender benders and freeway accidents due to the fact that many people here are totally unfamiliar with driving in the rain. Slow down for rain? Nawwwww....they still breeze by me, weaving in and out of lanes at 80+ MPH in the rain, tailgating and pulling other stunts that endanger other people's lives, as well as their own.

This afternoon, I finally get a chance to crack the throttle after getting my scooter back from the dyno shop. I picked it up in the rain and drove it like a granny to get it home. It has rained every day since. I am really looking forward to seeing if I can feel a difference after paying my hard-earned $$$ for the fine tuning.:choppersm

I'd also like to wish everybody here a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :cheers: Stay safe out there and enjoy your holiday time with your friends and family.:D

·
Registered
882 Posts
I don't know if I grew webs between my toes or if it's just moss but I'm off the 750 and back on the X today. I missed my X.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts