Get off your phone
Since this is the "Whatever" thread... I wanna vent...
I am completely sick and tired of morons always on their phones while behind the wheel! I'd say they keep using their phones while driving, but they're not driving - they're SUCKING!!!
Things people do with their cars because their stupid phones are so important to them (in no particular order)...
- Fail to STOP when they should - running through red lights, stop signs, yield signs, occupied crosswalks, over the top of motorcyclists, into other objects, etc.....
- Fail to GO when they should - sitting still at green lights, forcing my hand to press the horn in that @$$#01e manner because I don't feel like sitting through another red light
- Weaving out of their lanes like a drunk driver who's asleep - seriously, I watched this one moron use up both sides of the yellow lines AND the bike lane on the shoulder
- Driving off the road - (this one's my favorite, but only when no one else is involved) - I've had the pleasure of watching one moron launch their POS car into the air as it hit a culvert. The landing gave the car a slightly noticeable "U" shape, clearly bending the uni-body construction to the point of unrepairable. They were not injured but obviously shocked at what happened. After pulling over and helping them out of the car, I smiled like an @$$#01e and said sarcastically "Do you need a phone to call someone? Oh wait, I KNOW you have one!"
- Being COMPLETELY oblivious to everything and everyone around them. This leads to slow speeds, high speeds, weaving, missing turns, all sorts of shenanigans!
I don't understand it, really. There is absolutely NOTHING that is so important that you need to deal with it WHILE you are driving! Ignore it for 15 minutes or freakin' PULL OVER for one little minute!
(not my pic, found on Google images)