Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

15701 - 15720 of 15761 Posts

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
Here in Colorado we have our annual "we want to spend more of your money" drivel.
Just burn a couple doobs and fuhgeddaboudit.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,074 Posts
Same mayor gets another round. He did manage to fix the roads that all the others before him neglected without raising taxes so that probably helped him out a bit.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,074 Posts
Hopefully you got one helluvadeal on those...that would literally cover me for the next 10+ years at the rate I use it on my 1300.
Works out $1 less per bottle than Walmart who frequently doesn't bother to stock it at all.

I use a bit more than you do because I have winter. :p

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,074 Posts
Old dudes from the old team reproducing cars with most the original stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
The circle looks a little sticky?
Players expect a low level of friction whenever they just want to push the ball forward.
This can definitely cause injuries.

·
Registered
15,873 Posts
They need to sprinkle a little corn starch on the floor. That always used to work on old dirty dance hall floors for those boot-scootin boogies & polkas.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,074 Posts
I do like what they are trying to say here. The predictable people are the ones I prefer to be riding around. We all know to expect the unexpected but when people go out of the way to be "nice" it can be a problem.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
WTF?
I bought a $400 camera on Amazon. The autofocus though turns out to be so slow that for me this camera really is useless (birds don't sit still long enough). So I called them that I want to return it.
Can't, 'non-returnable', fire hazard, I assume because of the battery.
So they'll refund me but allow me to keep the camera.

I am now in the process of ordering a brand new Goldwing through Amazon.

(y) 🆒 :devilish:

·
Registered
36 Posts
The wife and I have decided that it's smoking weather, and we've got the kitchen and the smoker fired up. Last weekend we made ten pounds of andouille sausage. Smoked it for six hours with pecan wood. Then it was two honest to god country hams. We cured them with salt, brown sugar and pepper for a month until we got enough water out of them, then smoked them with mesquite until they were good and done. Just cooked one of them up for dinner tonight.

Brats and Italian sausage are up next.

·
Registered
36 Posts
WTF?
I bought a $400 camera on Amazon. The autofocus though turns out to be so slow that for me this camera really is useless (birds don't sit still long enough). So I called them that I want to return it.
Can't, 'non-returnable', fire hazard, I assume because of the battery.
So they'll refund me but allow me to keep the camera.

I am now in the process of ordering a brand new Goldwing through Amazon.

(y) 🆒 :devilish:
Go find yourself a Nikon, something older, like a 3400. Most cameras are pretty comparable in the body, but Nikon glass is the best lens you can get. Normally about $00-$500 on sale.

15701 - 15720 of 15761 Posts