Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

15721 - 15740 of 15750 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Some dogs are extremely tolerant, when I was a youngster, we had a German shepherd mix that would let the cats nurse along with her pups

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,068 Posts

Close. There is another video from same time that is more accurate but I can't find the YouTube version to post here.

·
Super Moderator
9,610 Posts
How much snow is there in Denver? I am going there on a business trip from Dec. 9-12.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Denver has about 12 inches in this storm. The closer you are to the mountains the more snow we have. Estes Park is at 32 inches right now.
Storm is expected to end around noon, and I don't see anything big coming in for the next 10 days.
Forecast starting Monday is 40 and higher so most of the snow will be gone by the time you get here, roads definitely will be clean.

·
Super Moderator
9,610 Posts
I won't be driving. I will fly to DEN, take the train downtown, the free bus up 16th st. and then to meetings in downtown and a hotel across the street from offices where meetings are. Still, I would prefer not to slog through snow when walking around downtown and hope there are not active storms when I arrive and leave to interfere with my flights. Fingers crossed.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,068 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Well, the way I understand it, snow in the morning and sunny by afternoon at 5,280 ft. roads clear by evening and snow gone off grass by lunch tomorrow (most of the time!!!!!) What say you Henk??????
I was going to say that you'll find out for yourself next year November until I realized that you'll be somewhere in southern Arizona by then, following huge flocks of migrating birds.
:devilish:
But yes, it is not rare for a foot of snow to be gone within a day or two, but not this time: forecast will be thirties until Sunday when we go to 45+

·
Registered
15,868 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Eat only enough to where you have to either unsnap, unhook, or unbutton the top of yer britches. Or wear a pair of sweats with the elastic and or drawstring waist!

15721 - 15740 of 15750 Posts