Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

15821 - 15840 of 16211 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,647 Posts
I thought it was only a bad word to the original site owner. Not sure why exactly. I've ordered a few things from them with no issues.
It was over a decade ago when the major stuff was going on. Perhaps they have improved since then. The issues seem to be the owner being an ass spamming forums etc, nightmares with any attempt at returns, and outrageous high prices compared to the competition.

I've had poor experience with Vic part sellers too so it's not surprising. Lot of these websites are just drop shippers running from their home. They keep nothing on hand and are not at all prepared to handle issues that come up.

·
There Can Only Be One
2,691 Posts
I thought it was only a bad word to the original site owner. Not sure why exactly. I've ordered a few things from them with no issues.
One example that I remember was that he was selling some slip-on mufflers for the VTX at a ridiculously high price, when one could get the same exact ones from other online retailers for a lot less. He was called out on it many times on the VTXOA site, yet still defended his prices. Funny thing...I just went to his site, and lo and behold, they're not even listed anymore. But he still has a "dead" link listed under Featured Items.

·
Registered
16,884 Posts
I would "like" your post, except I really DON'T like that sh##. My paved driveway is a skating rink.

Reactions: IndyX and henkvdb

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,647 Posts
I would "like" your post, except I really DON'T like that sh##. My paved driveway is a skating rink.
My concrete driveway is sloped towards road so I can slide down to check my mail.

I figure that person either was buying/test riding or their cage broke down.
Roads are covered in large chunks of salt it would be like riding on marbles.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,647 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,647 Posts
A different kind of Clydesdale water?
:giggle:
I have not tried any of them but I do like the bubly etc natural sweetened waters so I understand adding alcohol. Haha

·
Registered
16,884 Posts
Ying is -THE- thing!

Reactions: Wigit

·
FREEBIRD
7,686 Posts

·
Too short for my weight
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,833
I see my thread’s still alive! :). I hate winter... snow this morning and ice everywhere... plus I’m a wuss and won’t ride when it’s cold :)

Reactions: PaXman11 and Wigit

·
Super Moderator
10,203 Posts
Cold here in central FL today. I road to the gym and it was 52 F about 4:15 and then on my way home about 6:30 it was 44 F. I turned on my heated grips and seat. We are supposed to get a frost here tonight with a low of about 29 F. This is the last day of the really cold temps as the high Wed. is forecast to be 59 F and then 69 on Thursday.

Reactions: PaXman11 and IndyX

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,647 Posts
Cold here in central FL today. I road to the gym and it was 52 F about 4:15 and then on my way home about 6:30 it was 44 F. I turned on my heated grips and seat. We are supposed to get a frost here tonight with a low of about 29 F. This is the last day of the really cold temps as the high Wed. is forecast to be 59 F and then 69 on Thursday.
So cold...

·
Super Moderator
10,203 Posts
So cold...
Hehehe. Yep. Florida cold is not really that cold :) I golfed Monday and actually wore long pants as the high was about 60. I will be golfing Thursday and the high is again supposed to be about 60. I will be taking the bike to the gym this afternoon where the temps will be in the mid 50's. I will have to wear my leathers... oh, the humanity!

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Mid-winter and posters hiding behind the eighth amendment.
I should just stay away from the Cafe for a few months.
Hehehe. Yep.

:devilish:

·
Registered
16,884 Posts
Thursday....look up at the planes, I'll be in one of 'em coming to Orlando, then caging it to Spring Hill for a MOM visit.

Reactions: Silver F
15821 - 15840 of 16211 Posts