Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

15841 - 15860 of 15920 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts
It will be back to 45 on weekend. I could be riding but I'm not. Cold isn't as fun as it was when I had my first bike.

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Thursday....look up at the planes, I'll be in one of 'em coming to Orlando, then caging it to Spring Hill for a MOM visit.
A fair number of the planes going into or out of Orlando go right over the Villages. Make sure to wave if you go over. I will be on the golf course in the afternoon.

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
Well, 2.5 hrs. from Latrobe to Orlando, leaving 7:15 AM, should be overhead 9:30-ish.

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Ahh. I will be on a work conference call then so don't bother waving as I will not see you :) If you get up towards the Villages, give us a shout. We can have lunch or do something.

·
Too short for my weight
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,845
Wigit ..... real men finish what they started.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
So is chrome. And highly polished aluminum. Highlighted by black!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts
$42,000? No flux capacitor, no deal.
Wait a little bit and you can buy a 2020 DMC 12 for around $100k. They are going into production soon. They have said that before but they really mean it this time. Govt finally sorted out the regulations for limited production vehicles.

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
This is what happens when you let a volunteer fix your dented gas tank that was not leaking. He cuts a big hole in the bottom of the tank and then realizes he can’t weld when he tries to fix weld the hole back shut. O well let’s just slap some JB weld on it and it will be fine with holes in it. There was no holes in the tank when I started but I think it looks better when it looks like Swiss cheese on the bottom.
I’m no body man but I’m pretty sure when you say you can fix something you don’t cut a big ass hole in it you can’t fix because you can’t weld.

·
FREEBIRD
7,441 Posts

·
X Virgin
5,216 Posts
This site seems messed up. Not jumping to latest posts and pretty much nobody around. No new threads for the most part or am I seeing it wrong?

I don't get on here as much any more, hopefully that will change again as the bike comes out this Spring

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
I am one of the biggest haters of this new format but have adjusted, for the most part. In the big, top left to right banner, on the right side is a couple icons. One is a round circle and says 'new'. If you click it, it takes you to a topic page for new items, and in the upper left of that is a "popular' topic that has some of the more long-running threads like the "Whatever". backing up a page to the little circle, just to the right of that is a squarish looking icon that is personalized to your account, and will contain alerts when someone likes or comments about your posts, and other items you can explore and play around with. Hope this helps, Gary. Stay around, brother.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts
This site seems messed up. Not jumping to latest posts and pretty much nobody around. No new threads for the most part or am I seeing it wrong?

I don't get on here as much any more, hopefully that will change again as the bike comes out this Spring
First time you open any thread it goes to first post because it assumes you never read it. Have to jump to latest. After that any time you open the thread it will always jump to newest post.

Don't be scared off. Takes some adjusting but it is not a horrible forum once you adjust to it.

·
FREEBIRD
7,441 Posts
The chat box going AWOL was the biggest loss. That was a fun little addition to the original site. - sigh -
After a slight adjustment period, I got the hang of this new format. It definitely scared many away and is much quieter these days. Hopefully it will pick up by spring.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
(y):devilish::cool:
This is a picture that has shown up on the Cafe several times over the years.
I never expected a super bowl to be named after her.

15841 - 15860 of 15920 Posts