Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

15861 - 15880 of 16028 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
I never expected pole dancing and so much booty shaking during the super bowl.
That's your own mistake.
Half time show is to visit the bathroom, plan dinner, make a shopping list, go to the grocery store, prepare and cook dinner, have dinner, wash the dishes, and visit the bathroom one more time.
After that you may be lucky and the half time show will be almost over so that you can watch the game again.

:giggle:

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Whats a Super Bowl? lol. I turned it on in the 3rd qtr. to check the score (no, I had -0- $$$ on it) when it was SF 20, KC10. Went back to regular TV, turned it on a few min. later, it was 20-17, and KC had the ball. So I watched a couple minutes till KC scored, and went back to reg. TV. A few minutes later I turned back to watch the last 5 min. or so. FWIW, I -totally- missed the Penguins whupping Ovie & the caps.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Whats a Super Bowl? lol. I turned it on in the 3rd qtr. to check the score (no, I had -0- $$$ on it) when it was SF 20, KC10. Went back to regular TV, turned it on a few min. later, it was 20-17, and KC had the ball. So I watched a couple minutes till KC scored, and went back to reg. TV. A few minutes later I turned back to watch the last 5 min. or so. FWIW, I -totally- missed the Penguins whupping Ovie & the caps.
What are Penguins?
:giggle:

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,270 Posts

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Currently the 3rd best NHL team, behind the St. Louis Blues the defending champs, and the hated Capitals from DC.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I heard from a secret source that there is a post / page / Chat space that only has a few people in it. I was instructed how to find it but can not get access. Can you help a poor lost soul find his way there? Thanks.

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
my understanding.. only 6 members can be in it....

Forum does not allow more.. SAD..

maybe you can make one yourself and invite 5 others..
otherwise I have NO IDEA

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks Chuck for the reply. I miss seeing your insight regularly. Maybe I can just start a thread like the Whatever and get people to follow it ? That way everyone could participate? With 794 pages so far on this one it seems as it could work.

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Thanks Chuck for the reply. I miss seeing your insight regularly. Maybe I can just start a thread like the Whatever and get people to follow it ? That way everyone could participate? With 794 pages so far on this one it seems as it could work.
I'm not having any current problems, but was just told my CAT scan of 4-5 months ago, shows I need my gall bladder out a.s.a.p. Nice of them to inform me so promptly. The hits just keep on coming!

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
Thank You..

make a plan,, but it in GEAR :)

Me, been real busy... Wife health, rebuilding car port...
2 days after the car port was finished.. a heating contractor hit it with a truck..
Wife health insurance company problems on bills.

today, I helped the heating contractor repair guys to replace a roof panel...
I dismissed them after 4 screws installed...
I wanted all screws installed into the previous holes.. so I did it.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,270 Posts
I started to keep in touch with the non Facebook people. Stupid forum limits the member count to 6. I don't like it.
I do like that it is off the public accessible forum and private.

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Well, there is that.

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
I knew going to this appointment I was not going to see the urologist I had, but was passed off to one of his associates. It was the associate who told me all this stuff, and maybe he wasn't even there 5 months ago. Maybe he'll be even better than the first urologist, IDK.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
I'm not having any current problems, but was just told my CAT scan of 4-5 months ago, shows I need my gall bladder out a.s.a.p. Nice of them to inform me so promptly. The hits just keep on coming!
Keeping you in our prayers, Fran. Looking forward to seeing you and some others this spring or summer.

·
Registered
16,115 Posts
Matt, wishing you well too my friend, and a get together somewhere would be nice if it happens.

15861 - 15880 of 16028 Posts