15881 - 15900 of 16054 Posts

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
That'll rub out.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,282 Posts
Looked like target fixation to me. Rode towards it instead of swerving other direction. It's true that you WILL go where you look naturally.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
well , Hello my Friend... I hope you are Well.
have a Safe 2020.
Doing alright. I hope things start working out for you a little better. You and the missus stay in our prayers here.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Matt, wishing you well too my friend, and a get together somewhere would be nice if it happens.
Hope you had a good visit with Charlie.

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
Yes, we had a great lunch & conversation. We'll do it again I'm sure. Hope you're staying dry with all the rain down there.

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,282 Posts
Am I reading it right that there have only been 3 comments on here in the last 9 days? What the hell happened?

The forum is almost unusable now and I can't see where to go to the latest comments on a thread.

No wonder it's a ghost town around here every time they do a refresh it's worse:confused:
Once you open a thread you are taken to first unread post. Best to just mark all read then go from there.

·
FREEBIRD
7,535 Posts
it's all we can do to keep the lights on :)
I like to click them off and on and off and on again to see if anyone is paying attention.:p

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,282 Posts
I thought you left :oops: I may be planning a solo ride up to see my northern brothers and sisters!! Sure hope I can meet you too!! Most likely be around September’ish
I keep telling them to come south too...

·
FREEBIRD
7,535 Posts
Still here, Mike! Where you headed? If it's in my neck of the woods, I'm up for a ride. My load will be lightened by spring and I plan to get my knees in the breeze a lot more this year. Trust me.....I need it. If only to outrun the voices in my head. Lol ?

·
Deplorable member
7,409 Posts
Am I reading it right that there have only been 3 comments on here in the last 9 days? What the hell happened?

The forum is almost unusable now and I can't see where to go to the latest comments on a thread.

No wonder it's a ghost town around here every time they do a refresh it's worse:confused:
They ran most of the people off who made this place interesting. I lurk and post once in awhile for the most part,IMO, this new format SUX.

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
Mike, on your way back from the Great White North, drop straight down from the Falls about 5 hrs. and pop in for a visit. Rt. 219 the whole way.

·
Registered
16,143 Posts
Well, after you get around Buffalo, it's 219 the rest of the way.

·
Too short for my weight
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,900
15881 - 15900 of 16054 Posts