·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Reactions: sumdatx

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,142
New toy hauler..... I’ll be able to make trips with the wife and bring the bike too!!!

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,145
Reactions: sumdatx and Wigit

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,650 Posts
107848755_3495694057141067_6096873589629509346_n.jpg

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,149
Bought a couple of items from x choppers dot com. never bought from them before, we’ll see how it goes.....

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Bought a couple of items from x choppers dot com. never bought from them before, we’ll see how it goes.....
It's been 8 or 9 years since I bought something from them, maybe my Kury premium pass. boards, IDK. I had no problems at all with them, but shortly afterward, some did, and they were banned as a vendor from the site, while it was still run by Ray (Big-X).

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,151
It's been 8 or 9 years since I bought something from them, maybe my Kury premium pass. boards, IDK. I had no problems at all with them, but shortly afterward, some did, and they were banned as a vendor from the site, while it was still run by Ray (Big-X).
I figured they were banned when it wouldn’t let me type out their name... we’ll see!

·
Registered
'06 VTX 1300 C and R
6,640 Posts
I bought my Vance & Hines Big Shots from them as they had the better price. Was not aware of their history att. The box came in pristine condition - not even one shoe print. Unpacked and looked things over and found a quarter sized dent in the lower chrome cover, close to the bottom. I contacted them and they made a very very big deal about DO NOT SEND THOSE PIPES BACK TO US....:mad: ok, you sold them, I bought them, and they're dented .... They gave me a phone number for a distribution center and the center gave me a number for the factory. The guy at the factory was very helpful, sent me a new lower chrome cover and said to keep the dented one.
I never used the new cover and gave it to my buddy in New Scotland (RBull) as he needed one.
But the attitude of choppers told me they must work out of their basement with no warehouse or inventory.
I adhered to Big X's ban once I knew about it.
Sorry for the Cage-like response :sleep:

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,153
Tom had I known your story and that they were banned I probably wouldn’t have used them. It’s too late now, so I’m hoping I come out ok on this one!

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Tom had I known your story and that they were banned I probably wouldn’t have used them. It’s too late now, so I’m hoping I come out ok on this one!
Everyone needs to remember, that anything we buy, is choked off in the supply/ demand pipeline due to you-know-what. We recently looked at buying a new sofa, and was told by a bunch of furniture places all said 8-12 weeks for delivery. Places laid off their employees, others opted to sit on their asses and collect that free $600/ week, so why work? And California is one of the hardest hit places. I'm a big drag racing fan, and the absence of John Force Racing's 2 top fuelers and 2 funny cars was noticeable the first 2 races, and just the other day he announced his operations would be suspended for the entire year as he has had to lay off many employees.

Reactions: sumdatx and MR VTX

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,650 Posts
Got to remember most "shops" you buy from online are still drop ship operations out of a garage. This can be good as in you get a lower price with their low overhead but bad in the case of having issues with products.

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,156
Been using a new app called REVER. Tracks your ride and makes a little video of it.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,650 Posts
Interesting idea. Looks like a curvy road.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Glad someone woke this thread up after a month nap. I broke out in an abdominal rash overnight- the only thing I can think I did differently or came into contact with, was I took an Imodium yesterday. For you-know-what.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
I to use this cool app.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Missed you @ Mike's. Heard why you couldn't make it- condolances extended.

16141 - 16160 of 16217 Posts