Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

16261 - 16280 of 16306 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,725 Posts
Would have been interesting to see an 1800 on the track
Equivalent of that. The Polaris Indian/Victory liquid cooled motor has a lot of power to it and I think that is smaller than the Harley motors.

I'd like to see all brands represented it was heavily Harley. The metrics should be included. The wing can stay home that's not a v-twin. A wing with race treatment wouldn't keep front wheel on ground.

·
Too short for my weight
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,262
Does anybody know where to get poly replacement bushings for the progressive 412’s?

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
16,963 Posts
Does anybody know where to get poly replacement bushings for the progressive 412’s?
Take an old one to Home Depot or Lowe's, to their specialty hardware drawers or their cabinet/ drawer hardware specialty drawers. FWIW, many guys used to get that stuff from McMaster-Carr, but you need either the right PN or exact sizes to reference them. BTW, I seldom answer posts anymore, but you're a friend, so got yer back Jack.

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Too short for my weight
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,264
Thanks Fran. I have the McMaster Carr ones in my old stock shocks.... reckon I can pop em out and use them on the progressives? The progressives currently have the rubber bushings they came with so I have to find poly’s for them.

·
Too short for my weight
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,265
I found a set and ordered them.... we shall see. P/N 5025-10.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,210 Posts

·
Too short for my weight
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,267
Thanks Fran!!! I ordered a set from them as well. thanks again man!

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,725 Posts

·
Registered
16,963 Posts

·
Too short for my weight
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,270
I wasn’t quite awake and alert yet lol....thanks mpd!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Post whatever's on your mind, photos you want to show off... you know, whatever... keep it clean wigit:stirpot:
Test drive. New handlebars. Several more things to do. New tires need to put my front lines on. This was just on my streets. It felt great

. Been off of it for three months. Had to drive an suv! Ahhhh. Had drag bars on it. I liked it but these make it so easy to steer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
FREEBIRD
7,780 Posts
My vote is in.

·
Registered
16,963 Posts
Reactions: sumdatx

·
FREEBIRD
7,780 Posts
I pay taxes. They'll never shut THAT down. 😆

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,725 Posts
Let's go to space...
Live stream of the SpaceX crewed launch today 727pm tonight. Lot of blah blah before then.

·
Super Moderator
10,370 Posts
We were visiting friends for dinner after golf here in central FL. At 7:25 we went out and watched the sky to the SSE of us. Unfortunately, there were low-lying clouds in that direction but not too bad. About 15-20 seconds after liftoff, we could see the rocket flame pass out from behind the clouds and continue climbing. We were able to see it for about 2-3 minutes - well after 1st stage separation. It was really cool. We have seen several day launches and from our location which is at least 80 miles from the cape, they suck. All you can see is a contrail of exhaust. This is the third night launch we have watched and they are really fun to see.

·
FREEBIRD
7,780 Posts
That quiet guy in your group was the flat earther. 😆

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,725 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw this in my local craigslist. Cool old side car

favorite

favorite

hide

unhide

⚐ ⚑
flag

flagged

Posted 4 days ago
Contact Information:
print side car for sale - $900 (Elmira)
< image 4 of 4 >

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
800 cedar st
(google map)
QR Code Link to This Post

I have a nice side car for sale not sure what year I believe its around late 70s or early 80s 900.00 or b/o
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

16261 - 16280 of 16306 Posts