Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

16321 - 16340 of 16376 Posts

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
I worked with a fella back in the 90's, but he had a '70 Challenger for a loooooong time. It was originally an orange 383 RT, but he opted for a de-stroked 426 out of a circle track car a couple years after owning it. He still has it, and it's still a Hemi. A REAL Hemi. His Dad and brothers all own a used car dealership, and all have been Mopar freaks since the 70's.

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,700 Posts
Thanks for a great Christmas present. (y)
You can really find some good ones Wigit and this is right at the top. What a special family :)

·
FREEBIRD
7,844 Posts
This is my new motto.👍

·
FREEBIRD
7,844 Posts
Merry Christmas, fellas.

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Misunderstood, posted in error. and retracted.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,767 Posts
My Christmas gift to all Yinz: Our CPA sent us a notice today that the Covid stimulus checks most of us received, are to be considered just like a BONUS CHECK and counts towards your 2020 tax returns. Merry Frickin' Christmas to ALL!
I thought that was known to all?

It's a tax CREDIT. So even if you did not get your check by some silly reason you can still claim the credit and get the money when you file taxes and get the money then. I see audits happening if people lie on that though. At least I hope.

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
I thought that was known to all?

It's a tax CREDIT. So even if you did not get your check by some silly reason you can still claim the credit and get the money when you file taxes and get the money then. I see audits happening if people lie on that though. At least I hope.
Corrected, and retracted. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,471 Posts
Merry Christmas, fellas.

Wigit, Thanks. That is an AWESOME rendition of the song. I'd never before heard of this band. The lead singer's voice is fantastic and his voice control is amazing. Lastly, his enunciation is extraordinarily clear.

Reactions: sumdatx and Wigit

·
FREEBIRD
7,844 Posts
I agree. This guy has a solid future in doing cartoon superhero villain roles.🤣

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,767 Posts
I forgot about those guys. I remember seeing the video when it came out.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,767 Posts
Let's hope none of us have to deal with ice storms this year.

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,700 Posts
Very kool Jason, And hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year 🥂
Speaking kool, we got some right now: wind chill of 9*F and some snow/ice delivered last night (Xmas eve). Oh well, we had a white Christmas (y)

Reactions: PaXman11 and MR VTX

·
There Can Only Be One
2,717 Posts
Very kool Jason, And hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year 🥂
Speaking kool, we got some right now: wind chill of 9*F and some snow/ice delivered last night (Xmas eve). Oh well, we had a white Christmas (y)
I forgot to mention that we're visiting my wife's parents in Tiger, GA, and we also got about an inch of the white stuff. The kids enjoyed playing in it, even if they couldn't build a snowman or make snow angels. We leave today to make the trip back to Texas...going to see my oldest daughter for a few days and then head home.

16321 - 16340 of 16376 Posts