Dancing better than me.

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
Kamala Harris' nickname? Seriously, an artificial joint that will only last maybe 15-20 years before wearing out, LOL. I have 1 nearly 2 years old.

Reactions: sumdatx and henkvdb

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
More like a shucked corn cob dipped in Tabasco. I can only imagine what that might feel like.

Reactions: sumdatx and MR VTX

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,700 Posts
:eek:o_Oo_O:mad::poop:🤬👿

Reactions: PaXman11 and MR VTX

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,351
New fence going in....

·
Super Moderator
10,471 Posts
That is a big fence. Is it to keep livestock from running loose?

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,353
That is a big fence. Is it to keep livestock from running loose?
to Keep the big beasts that roam my yard from getting loose....

and gives trespassers a hinderance and opportunity to rethink their life’s decisions before meeting their maker.

·
FREEBIRD
7,844 Posts
Haha, that's hilarious. Are the little guy's ears permanently at attention?😆 One helluva guard dog. "Can never be too safe, fellas."

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,355
Haha, that's hilarious. Are the little guy's ears permanently at attention?😆 One helluva guard dog. "Can never be too safe, fellas."
Yeah, her ears are always at attention

·
FREEBIRD
7,844 Posts

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,700 Posts
Reactions: PaXman11

·
Too short for my weight
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,358
Sean, I really don't like digging fence post holes -- those may not have been too easy that close to the road ? Got around 8 to plant this spring. At least it's in the part of our yard that has good soil (no rocks).
You can’t go more than 4 inches without hitting rocks here. I dug an 8‘ long 10” deep ditch for a gutter drain and it took me an hour, 2 shovels and a pick axe. So I hired the fence done! I’m trading out a bunch of electrical and some framing work for it. They even used a power auger (or tried to), and it got hung up so they’d have to use a busting bar.

·
Registered
17,019 Posts
You can’t go more than 4 inches without hitting rocks here. I dug an 8‘ long 10” deep ditch for a gutter drain and it took me an hour, 2 shovels and a pick axe. So I hired the fence done! I’m trading out a bunch of electrical and some framing work for it. They even used a power auger (or tried to), and it got hung up so they’d have to use a busting bar.
3 summers ago we went to Newfoundland for vacay. It is an island that has the nickname 'The Rock'. As you drive along the highways, even the main drag the Trans-Canadian Hwy., the utility poles along the sides all have these boxes filled with rocks that actually support the poles, as it was prohibitive to drill solid rock. They actually like people to go there with dirty cars, and hope you will wash them while there, so they get to keep the dirt.

·
FREEBIRD
7,844 Posts
16341 - 16360 of 16376 Posts