Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

16481 - 16498 of 16498 Posts

·
FREEBIRD
8,008 Posts
It finally happened. The street sweepers came through our neighborhood to take off the sand used during the winter. In past years, they haven't done a great job, leaving plenty of patches of sand on the roads, but this year they must've gone up and down the street about 10 times. They are immaculate.😁
We have a few classic car owners in my hood. How much you want to bet the Roads Dep't supervisor is in that club?😆

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,875 Posts
It finally happened. The street sweepers came through our neighborhood to take off the sand used during the winter. In past years, they haven't done a great job, leaving plenty of patches of sand on the roads, but this year they must've gone up and down the street about 10 times. They are immaculate.😁
We have a few classic car owners in my hood. How much you want to bet the Roads Dep't supervisor is in that club?😆
Aren't you still locked down and stuck at home?

·
FREEBIRD
8,008 Posts
Well....let's just say they gotta catch me first.😄

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
My wife and I received our second covid vaccine shots yesterday evening. We received the Moderna vaccine. This morning, my arm is sore at the injection site and I have a headache. In addition, my muscles ache all over my body but I do not think this is caused by the vaccine. Rather, I started to go back to the gym after a 1 month hiatus and did lower body/core two days ago and upper body/core yesterday. All my sore muscles feel like they do after coming back to working out after a break so I do not think this is caused by the vaccine.

It was probably not too smart of me to return to the gym and get the 2nd vaccine shot at the same time :)

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,750 Posts
Got the J&J shot on 2 April. Slight dizzy o_O later that night, a little tired the next morning but business as usual after that. One and done. Still good to go, despite them temporarily stopping the J&J vaccine. Heard on the news that the chances of a problem is around 1 in 5 million.
:coffee:

Reactions: IndyX

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I had my first Pfizer shot on January 7, followed three weeks later by the second. Had a sore arm at the injection site for a few hours with the second shot but no other problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
709 Posts
I received my first phizer shot last week. Felt like someone punched me in the arm the next day. By the second day, didnt feel a thing.

Reactions: sumdatx and henkvdb

·
Registered
17,141 Posts
Local Country Club up the road REQUIRES you as a member to spend $1K at the bar on top of membership fees. Food or drink, but it's a prerequisite to membership.

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
$1k per year would be a reasonable guess. Sounds about what I've heard other country clubs charge for a yearly food/drink minimum. Higher than some and lower than some.

Reactions: henkvdb

·
Registered
17,141 Posts
Reactions: sumdatx

·
FREEBIRD
8,008 Posts
1K bar tab per round sounds more 'sporting' to me.:LOL: If you can make it to the 18th hole, you win.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,875 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,875 Posts

Much closer race than the last one.

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,750 Posts
Skill level was pretty close to even. Indian seemed to have a little more grunt up top. The Harley's tires might have been going away too. Enjoyed this (y)(y)

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,875 Posts
I liked it better when they posted full race last year. They only give highlights this year got to pay to see full race. I think it was on cable TV too but I don't have that.

16481 - 16498 of 16498 Posts