7,936 Posts

·
FREEBIRD
8,055 Posts
Working on it as we speak. thelionstail.ca

·
FREEBIRD
8,055 Posts
One of my buddies lives in Wiarton(2 hrs north of me) and says he'll fire up his pizza oven and have some cold beers for anyone who does this loop.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,936 Posts
Working on it as we speak. thelionstail.ca
Can't see anything about the milage (or kilometers) to tell how long that is.

Wouldn't mind some touristy exploring up there if and when the border ever opens again.

·
FREEBIRD
8,055 Posts
Well you know you've got a place to stay if you're ever heading up this way. Heck, time it right and we may get to do the loop together.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,936 Posts

That would be slightly inconvenient if you needed it.

·
FREEBIRD
8,055 Posts

Ouch. Words hurt, Maury.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,936 Posts
Love to ride. Live for other things. The number of miles are not important. It's just a toy ready to go when you have time to play. :)

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,936 Posts

Long video of "motorcycle" built from Home Depot parts. Skip to 11:16 to the part where it runs.

·
Registered
221 Posts
It can't be a good sign when you hear something fall from your bike and go back only to discover your Gremlin bell (this one was already on the bike when I bought it) has deserted you

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,936 Posts
Gremlins are sneaky. They attack the bell first.

·
Registered
17,234 Posts
Gremlins are sneaky. They attack the bell first.
It's like a black hole, it collects so many gremlins it collapses of its own weight and falls off.

·
Registered
221 Posts
A friend did present me with a new bell (in a Santa theme, no less) so maybe I'm safe again (or will be once I put it on the bike)

But now I could use some new boots. I've been riding with a pair of Timberland work boots for years but the rubber souls (my favorite Beatles album, btw) are coming apart.

Do any of you wear the engineering or specific motorcycle boots? Comfort? I ride to work most days, so what I wear for the bike will be what I'm walking in most of the day also.

·
Registered
73 Posts
A friend did present me with a new bell (in a Santa theme, no less) so maybe I'm safe again (or will be once I put it on the bike)

But now I could use some new boots. I've been riding with a pair of Timberland work boots for years but the rubber souls (my favorite Beatles album, btw) are coming apart.

Do any of you wear the engineering or specific motorcycle boots? Comfort? I ride to work most days, so what I wear for the bike will be what I'm walking in most of the day also.
I have 2 pair of bike specific boots, and I wouldn't wear either of them to work in. The souls are to thin for the kind of work I do. I also don't enjoy walking around in them for more than an hour or so. Just my experience and opinion.

·
Registered
2006, VTX1300C
63 Posts

Yes. I wear engineer s boots. I go through a pair every year but they are office boots and riding boots.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,936 Posts

Had these for few years. Wearing well. I only wear them when riding. I have no hesitation to ride out to a park and hike 10 miles in these. Just comfortable for me. Your feet may vary.

They are water proof. Hot days in summer can be annoying but the air going up the pant leg balances it out.

I'm pretty dang happy with them overall. :)

·
Registered
17,234 Posts

Tour Master boots here. Comfy enough, but after wearing them on an all-day ride, or ride/ normal wear combo, I can't wait to give the puppies some breathing room.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
FREEBIRD
8,055 Posts
Chuck Taylors all the way.🤘😆 If I get in a wreck, I'm done. Game over, man!

Reactions: sumdatx
16521 - 16540 of 16544 Posts