Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
16601 - 16620 of 16633 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,011 Posts
Well now we have Facebook style post reactions. Push and hold the like button for more options.

I can't really say it's necessary but I guess not a bad idea.

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
I don't do FB. I can do w/o them. Nothing wrong with the way it WAS! If it ain't broke don't fix it.

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
That is tricky to use. It appears you do not push and hold but, rather, hover until the "menu" of faces appears and then select the desired emoticon. When I tried to push and hold the like button, I accidentally "liked" your post. I tried to make up for that by showing an angry face using the hover and click approach :)

• Wow
Reactions: henkvdb and IndyX

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,011 Posts
That is tricky to use. It appears you do not push and hold but, rather, hover until the "menu" of faces appears and then select the desired emoticon. When I tried to push and hold the like button, I accidentally "liked" your post. I tried to make up for that by showing an angry face using the hover and click approach :)
Ah well it's click and hold on the phone. Which makes sense when you can't really hover. :)

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
Ah well it's click and hold on the phone. Which makes sense when you can't really hover. :)
When I don't like what I see I have another option. Actually 2. They are 'avoid' or 'ignore'.

·
The Dude That Rides
2,454 Posts
Nice rides in to work for the past few days. Miss a couple rain showers but then hit a few as well. It happens. I sure am glad I kept this bike. I like the Harley-Davidsons a lot, but this Beast is where it's at. Almost 51K miles now are still no oil leaks. I really need to get the radiator off and fix it. Not a massive leak but the harder I ride it the more it leaks.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,011 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,618 Posts

If you accidentally like something Jim, just hit the like button again and it will remove the like that you didn't mean to hit!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,011 Posts

This is still going on even now.
There was an old Ford plant here in Indy they tore building down years ago just a huge empty lot for last few years.
It's packed full of pickup trucks now waiting for chips...

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,011 Posts

How fast was the truck going?
Just how strong is this bridge? They usually get dented up not MOVE when hit. Wow.

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
Thanks for posting and sharing Bruce. Really sorry I couldn't trust my bike to make the ride, but I've been on that route a couple times, so BTDT. Great being with everyone besides not going on the ride. What a great bunch of people, from Jimmy, Crystal, & Beth & family, to Mark & Renee Howell, to Garry McCoy, and any and all who helped me make it through the weekend of hell with my bike breaking down.

·
Deuce
3,844 Posts
Thanks for posting and sharing Bruce. Really sorry I couldn't trust my bike to make the ride, but I've been on that route a couple times, so BTDT. Great being with everyone besides not going on the ride. What a great bunch of people, from Jimmy, Crystal, & Beth & family, to Mark & Renee Howell, to Garry McCoy, and any and all who helped me make it through the weekend of hell with my bike breaking down.
I hope you get your bike figured out. Maybe a mini tech session at your house and we could get it fixed?

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,011 Posts
Lot of people there.
I might try it one of these years.

16601 - 16620 of 16633 Posts