Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
16621 - 16633 of 16633 Posts

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
I hope you get your bike figured out. Maybe a mini tech session at your house and we could get it fixed?
It's at a local biker garage with VTX experience. He'll figure it out. I'll make a couple car payments for him, lol.

Reactions: sumdatx and River13

·
The Dude That Rides
2,454 Posts
How many miles you got on that now, Fran? I'm at 52K and still no trouble except for a small radiator leak that I am not dealing with until it gets bigger. If I ride the speed limit it doesn't really leak, but, me riding the speed limit is like Santa being for real.

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
How many miles you got on that now, Fran? I'm at 52K and still no trouble except for a small radiator leak that I am not dealing with until it gets bigger. If I ride the speed limit it doesn't really leak, but, me riding the speed limit is like Santa being for real.
Exactly half what you have. Any wiring issues were probably self-inflicted, and I am not messing with it. I can't see well up close anymore, so easy to miss something.

·
The Dude That Rides
2,454 Posts
Exactly half what you have. Any wiring issues were probably self-inflicted, and I am not messing with it. I can't see well up close anymore, so easy to miss something.
So you're......old now??? haha I'm right there behind you!

·
FREEBIRD
8,083 Posts

On my 8th vaccine this week. Can never be too safe! ;)

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: sumdatx and Wigit

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
Recently found a very knowledgeable and reasonably priced motorcycle mechanic!!! If any of you are interested let me know!!!!
Where the heck was she when I needed her a week or so ago? I'd probably have given her my CAR as payment!

·
The Dude That Rides
2,454 Posts
I have 3 bikes. She is busy in my garage right now. Until I need a sammich. Then she will be in the kitchen. Sorry guys, I gotta keep this one haha

·
The Dude That Rides
2,454 Posts
Hey Fran! Where is Chuck? Haven't seen him on any threads

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
Hey Fran! Where is Chuck? Haven't seen him on any threads
He is lurking in the background. Once in awhile when he feels like, he answers a noobie's question. He's a member, 1 of the 6, in our Chat box, but even there seldom posts. Maybe he'll answer you on here.

16621 - 16633 of 16633 Posts