I can't wait for Epsilon and Lambda.
I was just reading about C.1.2 which is Delta + Beta + new stuff. :ROFLMAO:
It's never gonna go away.

·
Registered
17,542 Posts
I was just reading about C.1.2 which is Delta + Beta + new stuff. :ROFLMAO:
It's never gonna go away.
Hell no! The indoctrination continues! They have everyone right where they want us, obedient and under their thumbs.

• Wow
Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
17,542 Posts
And, at the age of seventy, I am finally learning the Greek alphabet though I have not one iota interest in doing so.
:giggle: :unsure: :rolleyes: :geek:
Haha, yeah, last years' hurricane started it with the greek stuff. Or was it the year before? Oh well. One of my favorite cuts from the Eagles' Long Run album is "The Greeks Don't Want No Freaks".

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Hell no! The indoctrination continues! They have everyone right where they want us, obedient and under their thumbs.
You ain't kiddin'. They decided to control people's minds and then get people to hand over their guns and then they will go full on commie. You can't control an armed populace. I've lived long enough so if it's time to go I'm going out guns a blazin'. I will not voluntarily give up my rights.

Reactions: IndyX and PaXman11

·
Super Moderator
11,301 Posts
Gentlemen, We have a policy here on the Cafe that prohibits political discussions. Please take this discussion elsewhere. Thank you.

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
да сэр

Reactions: PaXman11

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Gonna rain hard today and then supposed to have good clear weather for a few days. Nice out Saturday for a beautiful ride. If we have gas. Stations here already out.

• Wow

·
Registered
17,542 Posts
Gonna rain hard today and then supposed to have good clear weather for a few days. Nice out Saturday for a beautiful ride. If we have gas. Stations here already out.
Our local 3 day Labor Day festival is one of the few actually going on this summer of shutdowns. I'll be manning an Alumni info booth for 2 hrs. ea. day, and hanging with friends, eating good festival food. Weather is supposed to be fairly decent. Crowds should be great!

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Our local 3 day Labor Day festival is one of the few actually going on this summer of shutdowns. I'll be manning an Alumni info booth for 2 hrs. ea. day, and hanging with friends, eating good festival food. Weather is supposed to be fairly decent. Crowds should be great!
If I had the time I would come see you

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Super Moderator
11,301 Posts
For what organization are you an alumni?

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Speaking of shutdowns, they again cancelled my favorite MC gathering. The Bull City Rumble. Google it because I can't describe things worth a flip. Tons of awesome bikes every year and they all have to be ridden there. No trailer Queens allowed. I entered my Sportster in 2019 and got beat out by a first year Sportster. A '57 almost all original, except for tires and such, even original paint. It was in great-for-its-age condition so I wasn't too heartbroken. My Sportster is a custom project. I am sooooo tired of shutdowns. Come on people! Life is passing you by! Live it!

Reactions: sumdatx and IndyX

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
It's nice out now that the hurricane is completely passed

·
Registered
17,542 Posts
It's nice out now that the hurricane is completely passed
Fake news from the local media and FB rumors that a local dam had breached. We probably had 4-5" of rain here.

• Wow
Reactions: RJ64 and sumdatx

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,104 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,104 Posts
16681 - 16700 of 16743 Posts