2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: PaXman11 and LEGO

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
I had some scrapple with a late breakfast/ early lunch today. Yummy! First in a looooong time.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
While do my nipples itch when I say 'scrapple'???

• Wow

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
While do my nipples itch when I say 'scrapple'???
Thats a damn good question. Do you by any chance wear mohair shirts?

• Haha
Reactions: RJ64 and sumdatx

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,104 Posts

Mmm lobster. 🦞

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Thats a damn good question. Do you by any chance wear mohair shirts?
We are supposed to wear shirts?? That would explain why my neighbors avoid me....

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts

Mmm lobster. 🦞
After looking at her pic, which one is the lobster?? But seriously I look worse than that now!

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
Consider this a public service announcement. Cumbre Viaje, a volcano on the island of La Palma in the Canary Islands off Morocco, erupted yesterday. You say, so what? It has been well documented for decades that this island has a fault line that bisects the island. The fault line is currently wide enough to drive a truck through it. WHEN this fault line splits big enough, and the western half of the island falls into the Atlantic Ocean, the east coast of the USA will have maybe 8 hrs. to evacuate from a 1,000 ft. high Tsunami. I'm @ 1700+ ' in central Pa. I'm looking forward to having beachfront property. Think and act accordingly.

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
  • Wow

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Consider this a public service announcement. Cumbre Viaje, a volcano on the island of La Palma in the Canary Islands off Morocco, erupted yesterday. You say, so what? It has been well documented for decades that this island has a fault line that bisects the island. The fault line is currently wide enough to drive a truck through it. WHEN this fault line splits big enough, and the western half of the island falls into the Atlantic Ocean, the east coast of the USA will have maybe 8 hrs. to evacuate from a 1,000 ft. high Tsunami. I'm @ 1700+ ' in central Pa. I'm looking forward to having beachfront property. Think and act accordingly.
Being a 'glass is half full' kinda guy, what is DC's elevation?
:) :unsure:

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
Being a 'glass is half full' kinda guy, what is DC's elevation?
:) :unsure:
Uhhhh, 20 feet? It could certainly use a good enema but the preferred direction would be to wash it out to sea, not up on my beach!

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Uhhhh, 20 feet? It could certainly use a good enema but the preferred direction would be to wash it out to sea, not up on my beach!
But imagine the amount of money you can make from pilgrims traveling all the way from California to see where their saints perished. You can sell them Colonel Sanders' best leftovers as holy relics. They're gullible, they even (and now, out of respect for Vinish, I'll stop).
:geek: :unsure: :devilish: :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
11,301 Posts
Lest anyone forget or not know - political commentary is not allowed here on the VTX Cafe and this thread has come right up to the line of what is not allowable. Let's not pursue the political aspects of this topic any further. Thanks.

• Wow

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Someone forgot to change the litterbox out. It's starting to stink up in here.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
WAIT!!! First off stop picking on the little cripple, and for Christ's sake what does Colonel Sanders have to do with politics?????!!!!!

Also, just a small update. X Rays say that the bone in my shoulder is healing nicely but physical therapy is coming along slowly, possibly I may have some rotator cuff injury. Time will tell and still working on range of motion!!!

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
WAIT!!! First off stop picking on the little cripple, and for Christ's sake what does Colonel Sanders have to do with politics?????!!!!!

Also, just a small update. X Rays say that the bone in my shoulder is healing nicely but physical therapy is coming along slowly, possibly I may have some rotator cuff injury. Time will tell and still working on range of motion!!!
I'm having severe issues right now with my rotator cuff. Massive pain most of the time. Hard as hell to get some sleep.

16721 - 16740 of 16743 Posts