Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
16921 - 16940 of 16942 Posts

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,762 Posts
I hate squids. Short story version: Old Lady had to hit the brakes HARD and run off of road to keep from hitting one that passed her without clear distance and a car was coming head on to him the other direction. It's a good thing I wasn't driving. For him. Bastard.

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
729 Posts
I hate squids. Short story version: Old Lady had to hit the brakes HARD and run off of road to keep from hitting one that passed her without clear distance and a car was coming head on to him the other direction. It's a good thing I wasn't driving. For him. Bastard.
Ive been watching several of them the last couple of weeks weaving in and out of traffic and passing on the shoulder. idiots.

Reactions: PaXman11

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,762 Posts
I've done some stupid stuff in my day but not what this clown did. She told me that she took the way off the road because of the female passenger so she didn't get hit. Fortunately there was no damage to the tire but she was shook up a bit. If I was driving my truck and that fool did that I would not have had enough time to get over and slow down, so they would probably ended up as a hood ornament. Oh well. If you don't have enough room to pass you WAIT. It's not like 8 more seconds would have killed you but hitting a car at hwy speeds could have. I had one once pass me in my lane and he didn't expect what came next. He was at the light and I pulled up and flipped his kill switch. Then I lectured the chit outta him. I told him that he was lucky it wasn't a guy I know that rides around here that would have handled that differently. He would have beat that boy to death. Come on squids, stop your retarded antics! I open carry most of the time and as soon as they see the gun it's all "yes, sir" and stuff. I will not take crap like that. I may have saved that boy's life down the line.

Reactions: IndyX and PaXman11

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,283 Posts

And they drove it home.
(After replacing both front flat tires and ECU.)

·
Super Moderator
11,884 Posts
Why did a jump require the ECU to be replaced?

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,762 Posts
Got lucky it didn't roll! Still cool though, even if it is a Ford. I have done too many front suspension repairs on them and it's just crazy how they designed the front end on the vehicles using the F-150 frame. Did you notice how the front wheels were looking all crazy while it was sailing? That's purposely done. Just weird stuff.

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,884 Posts
In post 16,929, the video shows up as a big black rectangle with the words "Video Unavailable".

·
Registered
17,968 Posts
That makes more sense now.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts
Found an other link:
Thanks I was looking for a YouTube copy but couldn't find it. Only old school 1940 motorcycle chariot races came up.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts
Stolen from the Internet....

Cloud Sky Outdoor recreation Asphalt Rolling

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts

I don't think that is how to remove a tree.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
I don't think that is how to remove a tree.
Are you sure?
Cutting a tree in manageable pieces is far too much work so they tried it the easy way.

PS: Last month across the street from me they did it right, cutting a huge tree down in small pieces.
However, their saw blades were dull as heck and all that came off was dust, no wood chips. They were cutting for hours.
But at least they did not kill the house.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
8,283 Posts
Seen it done with crane when in tight spaces and not want to fall on surroundings. Guessing the house behind them had the tree down on it.

16921 - 16940 of 16942 Posts