Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

Tinkerer
He bought a red convertible a few years ago.(not sure what make or model) Showed me a few pics. I sure hope he knew enough to buckle his buxom blowup down. :LOL:
We're not talking about Mark any more, are we? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
View attachment 242635

Finding the above avatar from a user named 'spoiler' using google keywords "the villages" tells me there may be a chance that this is the spoiler we all know and love so much.
:giggle: :geek:
First post there they were living in NC and having house built in Villages.

FREEBIRD
We're not talking about Mark any more, are we? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Also, I feel like Mark, of all people, wouldn't mind one bit if we derail this thread in epic fashion. What do ya say, fellas?! Are you with me?! Lol

Super Moderator

No Reason To Be Serious
First post where?
Well well鈥. Yes, the Spoiler is alive and well and living in FL now鈥. I certainly hope everyone on this site is doing good also. I always had a big bunch of fun on this site鈥.

After switching from my 1800N to a HD for a few years, I then switched to a 370Z vert for 5 years, I recently bought a new Supra and am having fun spending money on it at the present time.

After retiring 2 yrs ago, we moved to FL and are still getting into the groove of having no schedule. I do go kayaking alot and also play DG quite frequently.

In the last two years I have had throat cancer 3 times and it dang near killed me, but it didn鈥檛鈥. FA Q Cancer鈥. I have not ate in 13 months now, can barely talk (I do occasionally smile and give people the Finger though) and am down to 151 pounds, but actually doing well despite those minor little inconveniences.

I threw in a pic of the new car and of the skinnier me for your viewing pleasures.

(Uh鈥 if Knightrook is still on here, I hope he doesn鈥檛 print out my picture and do anything weird with it鈥 LOL)

Love, Spoiler

Attachments

Too short for my weight
Nice to finally hear/see you. Ironmike talks about you all the time, slight crush I think.

Registered
Also, I feel like Mark, of all people, wouldn't mind one bit if we derail this thread in epic fashion. What do ya say, fellas?! Are you with me?! Lol
TWSS! GLAD you're back with us, El Spoilio! Please check in as often as you see fit. Missed ya! Maybe this is a trend, members coming home to roost.

Super Moderator
Good to hear from you, Spoiler. Is it true that you are living in The Villages? My wife and I have been spending ~6 months of winter there since 2014. We live in the village of Amelia and will head back there from our summer place in the mountains of western NC in late Oct. If you are in the Villages, in what village do you reside? Oh, and what is "DG" that you play?

Registered
Deplorable #2
OH class -- oh class ..... Great news that THE Spoiler is still alive and well. But am sorry to hear about your battles with throat cancer. He!! of a way to lose weight too. Keep pressin' on Spoiler and stay in touch :love:

Registered
OH class -- oh class ..... Great news that THE Spoiler is still alive and well. But am sorry to hear about your battles with throat cancer. He!! of a way to lose weight too. Keep pressin' on Spoiler and stay in touch :love:
Class and Spoiler in the same post? Tom I thought we talked about this?

No Reason To Be Serious
Good to hear from you, Spoiler. Is it true that you are living in The Villages? My wife and I have been spending ~6 months of winter there since 2014. We live in the village of Amelia and will head back there from our summer place in the mountains of western NC in late Oct. If you are in the Villages, in what village do you reside? Oh, and what is "DG" that you play?
Yup, we are in the Village of McClure on hole #4 at Longleaf

DG is disc golf

Attachments

No Reason To Be Serious
I appreciate that鈥. I have had 63 radiation treatments, 7 Chemo infusions and three radical throat surgeries. I am down 130 lbs from my previous life.

Never having smoked in my life, I was amazed that I got this. Doc said it was probably from kissing the wrong girl when I was about 20 years old, (or more probably from kissing her in the wrong place鈥 馃ズ). Luckily we are past all that now.

The main thing is for all you fellows that have pre-teen aged kids to make sure that they each get a HPV shot to avoid all of this. It ain鈥檛 really all that fun. (I try to make it fun, but most people wouldn鈥檛鈥)

I have attached some pictures of me on Sept 3, 2020 when I was vacationing up in Gainesville FL at the Shands Cancer Center. These pics are to help you ensure your kids get that shot when they are about 12 or 13 or so鈥.

Love, Spoiler

(This was your public service announcement, now back to your regular programming)

Attachments

Super Moderator
Dang. Very sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope it works out well for you. I have never visited the newer sections of TV - those south of the Turnpike. Your place looks awesome. We are maintaining two homes for two reasons - 1) I could not tolerate the heat in FL in the summer and 2) The motorcycle riding is lousy in FL. That is part of why we moved from MI in the summers to the mountains of western NC. I am 1 minute away from good riding and 20-30 minutes away from great riding - some of the best in the nation. We both do have bikes in both homes so we do ride in FL but it is mostly flat and straight. I don't know if you have been to the Ozello trail on the gulf coast about due west from TV - near Crystal River. It is about the twistiest road I have been on in central FL. It would be fun in your Supra. I have heard rumors that the sounds from the prison, the turnpike, and the rock quarry are bothersome. Is there any truth to these rumors?

Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
It appears my summoning spell worked. :ROFLMAO:

41 - 60 of 72 Posts