21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Pie is always good.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Someone say pie? Anyhow, it has been dead mike. I pop in from time to time but it seems like there is never anything going on. I know since the software change I don’t find it to be as user friendly but that’s just me. Figured I would say hi to all you guys I haven’t spoken to in a long while.

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Someone say pie? Anyhow, it has been dead mike. I pop in from time to time but it seems like there is never anything going on. I know since the software change I don’t find it to be as user friendly but that’s just me. Figured I would say hi to all you guys I haven’t spoken to in a long while.
Jo-DEE! S'up, my bro? Chuck, Indy & I 'chat' in what passes as a chatbox, but it is LOCKED out to the casual participator. Really intelligent.

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
I jump on once in a while as well to see whats up but as others have said does not look like much happens here lately
Belated Merry Christmas, Festivus, Hannukah, Boxing Day, etc. and Happy New Year to you, Steve!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,214 Posts
I jump on once in a while as well to see whats up but as others have said does not look like much happens here lately
Post more and you'll see more activity. :D

·
Mean ol' Mo' Fo'
326 Posts
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing".
Keeping quiet on shedding light only emboldens vipers to slither in safety.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As a young(er) rider and forum participant I'm sad to see this thread and an overall lack of activity in the cafe. I'm not on any of the social media platforms so this is where I go for advice on the best bike out there. Wish there was a way to market it more (my profession) to the other riders. I am constantly advocating the VTX and wish it was still in production. Love the Star Trek gif too.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,214 Posts
As a young(er) rider and forum participant I'm sad to see this thread and an overall lack of activity in the cafe. I'm not on any of the social media platforms so this is where I go for advice on the best bike out there. Wish there was a way to market it more (my profession) to the other riders. I am constantly advocating the VTX and wish it was still in production. Love the Star Trek gif too.
VTX is a great bike for many. A lot of people start off with it then if they get the long distance bug they end up on a wing or such. VTX is a fine bike but I'd never ride 500 mile days on it as I do with my Vic.
It's probably the best bike Honda made for a beginner because you won't outgrow it like the Shadow and it's not fugly like the stretched out VT1300.

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Sorry......most of us don't "parlez-vous fancais".

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,214 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
lets see, dead or dying products with dying forums, I am or was on/using.

VTX1800
Ford Flex
Amateur Radio ( Ham Radio )
Auto Mechanics ( Motor Heads )
discussing non-common types of engines, past and future.
Radio Controlled Cars, Trucks, Aircraft
Electronic bread-boarding

to name a few.

RC racing on dirt ,,, last month, I broke the one lap track record, 41.92
they changed the direction the race was run..
from clockwise to counter-clockwise.
last week I broke the 7 laps in a 5 minute race record ,, its now 8.
2 days ago, I broke the one lap race record.... 41.26,,, it was 41. 68.
fyi, I am running the smallest mod motor in the field. ( least powerful )

big race this Saturday.. I will most likely suck at driving, ( bad nerves )
RC truck is always great.. I know how to setup a suspension.

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Just like a bunch of babies- if someone finds a way to continually beat you, change the rules of the game.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
most do not understand..

its driver control and suspension tuning.
NOT SPEED.
corner speed and race line thru the corner..
not straight away speed.. .. except drag racing.:)

I am the new-bee, here..
now that I have a handle on modified dirt racing.. they change what they like.
in a few weeks with new changes.. I will be back knocking on there bumpers :)

age may take my skills and knowledge away.. but they cannot.

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
I hope your RC truck has a catchy name so they won't forget it: I submit the name Maverick.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts