Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My painter is having a Grand Opening/Open House at his shop located at 4665 West US 12, Buchanan Michigan (corner of US 12 and Bakertown Rd)...Customer vehicles will be there (mine included :cool:), and other vehicles are welcomed also...This guy is an excellent airbrush artist, and just finished up his shop truck with "true fire" flame work..I've seen it up close several times during the process, and it's an incredible rolling piece of art...:mosh:

Trying to get some of the northern Indiana/southern Michigan guys to make a showing and I'm also trying to help him promote his buisiness, while he also helps me promote mine...;)

Here's his website...

http://hydrascustoms.com/

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Bill, I'd have to agree he does great work, I've always really liked the true flame look and the pics on his site look awesome. Wish we were closer we'd stop by to.

P.S. You might want to drop a hint to him that he may want to change the font to white lettering for all the different pages so it'll stand out better. For some reason at first I didn't notice them and didn't think he had any different pages to look at other than the cover page.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
wow, that is some reeeeeeely fine work!!!! Very impressive, thats some of the best i've ever seen. :mosh: Bry

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Sweet Bill!!! I especially like the Eagle and the American Flag!

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Wow that looks good. I wish I had that on my truck and I wish I was closer. I would definetley make the trip..Have fun..:mosh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts