Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Keep er safe!! Joe
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not until a few days I never put my mouse over those little green boxes to see what they were. I thought it mean how many post you made or what ever. Now I know it is a fortune cookie!!:eek: As of right now I am going to be famous some day soon.:mosh: NOT!:nope:

:choppersm

Joe

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,121 Posts
Those are reputation points in case you really want to know. Click on the scales above the date when you give some one a little pat on the back.

·
Keep er safe!! Joe
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are reputation points in case you really want to know. Click on the scales above the date when you give some one a little pat on the back.
Yes, I really did want to know but I did not know there was something to know. took me a second to figure out what you were talking about but finally got it through my pee brain. I just gave you, MPD193 a "pat on the back" :cheers:

I guess I'm the only one here that did not know what those green bars meant.:confused:

:choppersm
joe

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,121 Posts
Interesting, does anyone know who has the most? RESPECT:cheers:

Marty W 1244
Bassdude404 1187
Charlie D 1178
Mondorah 1089
rodent042 880
MPD193 2.5 :D

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,121 Posts
I don't have a clue how many I actually have. I appreciate being able to help others to not make the same mistakes I have and passing on what I have learned from those who have helped me. That's all.

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
I don't have a clue how many I actually have. I appreciate being able to help others to not make the same mistakes I have and passing on what I have learned from those who have helped me. That's all.
Same here... not even sure how many I have either.

-Gonz

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
Click on the forums page and scroll 3/4 of the way down there are "the top 5" listed for several catagories.
You can also click on 'Members' and it will bring up a spreadsheet looking page. If you click on the words at the top of the spreadsheet (Reputation in this case) it will sort them in order high to low.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts