Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
FDC !! The Real Truth...
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. its done... the new paint job is complete. I have uploaded pics to my profile page for all to see.... Please take a minute if you could to stop by and take a look. Really interested in your opinions and impressions. For those of you who know me here... then you know what this is all about.... and you'll know if this fits me... Sometimes the paint-ee has a hard time seeing the overall view cause we can be clouded and jaded some.... So we trust in our close friends and those we trust to give us the for real deal skinny... without the fluff and sunshine.... I personally love this whole rendering from from to back... But if there are any aspects I am missing or don't look right to you? Let me know....

Thanks again to Bass for snooping..... stinker... Way to stoke the hype.... Nothing but love brother... see you soon....

http://www.vtxcafe.com/album.php?albumid=2141

·
X-Bull Rider
1,052 Posts
What could be said except:

That looks GRRRREAT

Hope to see it all together in the spring

:cheers:

·
Zoom Zoom...
662 Posts
Tony, you Dog, That absolutly sick looking. Can't wait to see it back together.

Tiger Lilly will look good on it....

CY :choppersm

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Fits you perfectly man...Was expecting a meaner looking tiger though, versus a baby tiger....Still looks awesome though...:mosh:

Can't wait for next summer so I can see it in person...:cool:

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
I think it's beautiful Tony, you must be awful proud of it too. Gonna be even better looking with Tiger Lilly on back!!

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
paint looks great. it would drive me nuts not being "balanced" if it were on my bike...but i like the originality alot. very nice looking indeed.
:icon_mrha

·
Registered
367 Posts
Purrrrrrfect!! I think he nailed it too. The eyes are awesome. I would be afraid to turn my back on your bike in fear the tiger would jump off and get me. ha! It really looks good...can't wait to see it when it's all done. I am sure the Stump's touch will bring just the right amount of bling. I am thinking maybe rims and darkside next winter for me...you may have started something. Congrats on the new paint. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts